Business Developer Membrane Ledige Stillinger på Alfa Laval København
Alfa Laval København presserende behov efter position for Business Developer Membrane. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Business Developer Membrane Ledige Stillinger på Alfa Laval København Detaljer Job:
Are you our new membrane business developer?
We are looking for a new team player to join our Global Sales & Service organization for membranes to strengthen the sale of complete systems for the process, pharmaceutical and biotech industries as well as the food and beverage industry.
You will be part of our membrane team and will be driving & supporting sales & service business for selected Sales Companies. You will be working with a customer centric mindset along with our Sales Companies, the Engineering & Supply department and our Test & Application department, securing an outstanding customer experience over the lifecycle. Your market feed-back on customer requirements and processes will drive future membrane development.
You have a strong passion for process, projects and membranes. You are expected to develop the business for selected regions, enable presence and competence in key sales companies and we expect you take the ownership over the lifecycle perspective for existing and new customers.
You are business minded with a relevant technical education at bachelor or master level and experience within the membrane field and/or process-oriented project sales.
The position is based in Denmark (Copenhagen or Nakskov) but for the ideal candidate we are open for an alternative set-up. You should be prepared to travel regionally and internationally on regular basis.
- Support Sales Companies on technical and commercial matters
- Grow membrane business for Sales and Service in selected regions
- Ensure long term membrane competence in Sales Companies
- Enable/drive the 2020 strategy
- Food and life science experience
- Experience with process and/or membrane technology
- Experience from project sales
- Good intercultural understanding and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused, net-worker and team player
- Good language skills. English is a must
- A strong opportunity for professional and personal development in an international and fast-growing business within a frontier technology area
- A position in a team which is dedicated to both business and technology and focused on increasing sales considerably due to attractive products and a focused strategy
- High level of influence on your own job. The key is empowerment with accountability
- Highly qualified team members and colleagues with strong ambitions and drive
Are you interested:
Please contact Carl Rehncrona, Vice President, Business Units Decanters, Membranes and Ashbrook Simon-Hartley, tel.: +46 (0)709 366 787 for more information or Nadine Abraha Global HR Business Partner Business Unit Decanters and Product Group Decanters & High-speed Separators, tel.:+45 27 77 84 77.
Please send your application with CV before 20th October 2018.
Alfa Laval is one of the world leaders in development, manufacturing and sales of separation equipment and solutions. Our aim is to be the preferred partner when it comes to supplying and optimizing our customers’ requirements for separation solutions, where performance, reliability, quality and service is a must.
Our membrane product portfolio covers everything from microfiltration to reverse osmosis and we have a vast experience and global footprint of our supply to our customers.