Payroll Specialist Ledige Stillinger på Tmf Group
Tmf Group presserende behov efter position for Payroll Specialist. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Payroll Specialist Ledige Stillinger på Tmf Group Detaljer Job:
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete.
Work as a part of HR & Payroll team to ensure timely and quality payroll preparation and calculation and daily deliverables of excellent services to a portfolio of assigned clients.
- Ensure collection of payroll processing documents and other input accounting and tax information in due time;
- Check the input payroll input data documents for compliance with the local regulations and the contracts;
- Prepare and maintain Payroll computation for multiple clients and ensure high standard of compliance and accuracy;
- Proceed to filing of the documents in accordance with the established filing system and maintain clients files complete and in a good order;
- Facilitate preparation of payroll reports, statutory government returns (monthly, yearly, periodically), supporting schedules (including payroll calendars), and other deliverables ;
- Provide support to other team members as-and-when needed to ensure service excellence and on-time delivery to clients;
- Meet confirmed deadlines for each client;
- Maintain good client relationship and attend to clients’ requests and queries professionally;
- Liaise with external parties like auditors, bankers and relevant authorities;
- Prepare and submit the payroll statement to the client for approval on a monthly basis;
- Prepare the annual tax and government returns for each employee-for their individual income tax return purpose;
- Make payments for client employees’ salaries, payroll taxes, expenses, upon approval from the client;
- Check on a monthly basis the accuracy of the processed information and the preparation of supporting analysis of the accounts if requested;
- Maintain strict confidentiality of payroll data and communicates such data only to the employee, HR Manager or executive directors;
- In addition to standard payroll administration service also offer HR support services in a wide range of areas, including:
- Handle employee queries and facilitating in meetings between client and employees;
- Assistance with hiring and termination and preparation of the documents required thereof;
- Other ad hoc HR-related services;
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues through written or verbal communication;
- Keep the senior staff informed over the status of the jobs by:
- Inform on conflicting priorities;
- Ask for assistance if problems arise;
- Inform the manager on the capacity of taking more/less work;
- Inform on progress of assigned tasks;
- Inform in due time on problems in meeting deadlines
- Work in compliance with the TMF procedures and related standards of work;
- Keep attention to details and good organizational skills;
- Meet the established deadlines;
- Manage relationship with clients and relevant bodies by:
- obtaining necessary documents and information;
- attending meetings with clients / going to clients premises if the job requires so;
- respond to clients’ queries within 8 working hours. If certain query requires more time to prepare and reply, inform the client within 8 hours on the estimated time for sending the response;
- assist the senior staff if and when requested;
- Submit all output client reports to the Payroll Manager/Team Leader for review and approval prior to sending to the client;
- Draft letters/e-mails to clients concerning payroll or administrative issues and present them for review and approval by the Payroll Manager/Team Leader;
- Prepare the timesheet on a daily basis with the description of the work performed and the time spent for each client;
- Action oriented / initiative oriented;
- Keep the desk clean and well organised.
Quantifiable performance measurement:
- Clients satisfaction / number of customer complaints;
- Number of material errors;
- Communication issues with clients or other third parties.
Working in the TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.