The Face Unicef Promote Children Rights Ledige Stillinger på Unicef Danmark København
Unicef Danmark København presserende behov efter position for The Face Unicef Promote Children Rights. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
The Face Unicef Promote Children Rights Ledige Stillinger på Unicef Danmark København Detaljer Job:
Would you like to strengthen your communicative abilities while working for a good cause?
As a promoter for UNICEF Denmark, you will improve your skills within communication, marketing and sales. You will become part of an international team with a high focus on continuous coaching and development, all while contributing to creating a better future for the children of the world
MEET AN EMPLOYEE:
HOW WE WORK:
- Our primary task is to promote UNICEFs work and recruit new members.
- As a promotor you therefore need to engage people in the streets and inspire them to support the cause by conveying knowledge about how UNICEF works.
- To convey our message, we often use visual aids and tools which allows us to demonstrate in what ways new possible members can help the children.
- Furthermore, we promote UNICEFs work through our BrainFood event concept where we visit fairs, centers, festivals, etc. Here we, among other things, bring our portable schools, called “School in a Box” that allows us to show how we can create schools for children all around the world as well as our virtual reality glasses that gives our visitors an opportunity to experience a day in the life of a child in a refugee camp.
- The opportunity to work with marketing, fundraising and communication for the world’s largest children’s organization
- A fixed hourly wage with the possibility of raises depending on results and seniority.
- The opportunity to become part of an international team with fundraisers from every continent in the world.
- Access to UN City and an insight into both UNICEF and the rest of the UN organizations.
- Free access to the UN City fitness center with an incredible view of Nordhavn.
- Social events, interesting lectures, International Friday bar at UN City and summer and Christmas parties.
- A world class fundraising education, which will allow you to build skills that can improve both your personal and professional development and take you to the next step in your career.
- Career opportunities – with time, good results and hard work it is possible to advance within the company. Most of the leaders in our team started out as fundraisers.
- A fun and challenging workday, with a focus on competitions, results and teamwork.
- Extroverted and energetic
- Excited about meeting new people and enjoy interacting with many different characters.
- Result oriented and work constructively towards reaching goals.
- Good at acquiring new skills and using them actively to improve your performance.
- Motivated by overcoming obstacles and continuously working on your own development.
PLACE OF WORK AND HOURS:
- You can join our team of promoters in either Aarhus or Copenhagen.
- We work on both pedestrian streets, at malls and at indoor as well as outdoor events.
- Most importantly, the city is our workplace and the weather our colleague.
- You therefore must be ready to perform and have fun whether the sun is shining, or it is pouring rain or snow.
- The day team work every day Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00. You can work up to 37 hours a week but as a minimum need to be able to work four shifts a week.
You can choose to work either full time or part time. So regardless of whether you are a student looking to supplement your income, have finished your studies and are looking to build your CV or new to Denmark and looking to enter the Danish labor market, you can become a fundraiser for UNICEF.
Your age is of no importance to us – it is all about personality.
Experience is not necessary – you will be thoroughly trained through our education program.
Danish skills are not necessary – some of our best fundraisers only speak English
Are you our new colleague?
Apply through the application link below.
For further information about the position, Contact Sofie Isaksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Se den oprindelige annonce her