Sales And Marketing Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på World Climate Ltd København
World Climate Ltd København presserende behov efter position for Sales And Marketing Coordinator. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Sales And Marketing Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på World Climate Ltd København Detaljer Job:
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing intern who will work closely with our Business Development team in promoting our global events to international companies, startups, clusters, cities, regions and countries. The internship is for 3 months but can be extended, the start date is the 5th of November.
Sales and Marketing Intern responsibilities include research on potential sponsors, outreach/cold calls, support to proposal writing, database/CRM management and support to client meetings. If you are an extroverted and ambitious person with a dedication to making the world more sustainable, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help bring sponsors and delegates on board and help our events grow.
Please apply to join our multi-cultural and multi-lingual global team on helping create platforms for the clean economy.
- excellent self-motivation
- commercial awareness
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- good team working skills
- administrative and organisational skills
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Reach out to leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative (preferably in event-sales)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
World Climate Ltd develops and facilitates large-scale collaborations and transactions between businesses, governments, investors and philanthropists for local, national and global solutions to climate change, resource efficiency and sustainability.
Over the next decade, the interplay of new climate policies, innovation and scaled implementation; increasing cost-effectiveness of sustainable practices and growing public awareness of resource boundaries creates the possibility of a better, more inclusive and sustainable world.
In this dynamic period, we provide a bridge between the private and public sectors to transform vision into reality for businesses, institutions, governments and philanthropists.
Our experienced team uses proven approaches for innovation and implementation across the life cycle of the new climate economy.
Through our three main avenues – Collaborating, Consulting and Investing – we focus on producing private-public partnerships, deal flow, strategy and investments.
See our latest events:
Get to meet high-level decision makers and innovators from all over the world, and help develop partnerships and plans for a better and more sustainable tomorrow.
We are looking for a hardworking person who not only thinks outside the box but believes all progress takes place outside the comfort zone. Are you the one we are looking for?