Sales Manager Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby
Flsmidth Private Limited Valby presserende behov efter position for Sales Manager. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Sales Manager Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby Detaljer Job:
International Sales Managers for the Global Product & Upgrades (P&U) in Cement Industry
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through and in collaboration with sales managers all over the world? This could be your chance to unfold your commercial and technical insight in a job which could pave the way for your future career in FLSmidth. Apply for the position and be a part of the Global P&U department.
Being an experienced sales professional with technical insight, you thrive in an international working environment, in which you will meet and work together with experienced and dedicated colleagues world wide.Detailed Description
Grow the Business through your knowledge
You and your colleagues in FLSmidth have one major and overriding objective, which is to enhance our business through intensive and sharpened focus on both customers and internal counterparts:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organisation, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing off the contracts
- Gathering comprehensive knowledge of market and project activities globally
- You will be supported by FLSmidth local setup and partners and specialists in order to grow the Product & Upgrade business.
Your commitment to us
As a person, you are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills. You are great with external and internal customers and with your stamina and previous track record you excel – and are motivated by – closing deals and ensuring that all details are in place. With your drive, energy and sales talent, you are able to meet our ambitious goals, while at the same time motivate and inspire your colleagues.
- A strong commercial drive and understanding is required
- Good in communicating technical matters to non technical customers
- You have a strong background from international sales of industrial cement equipment
- You have a technical background – perhaps an Engineering degree, and you have a highly international mindset and cultural understanding
- A proven track record from international product/project sales is required
- You speak and write English fluently – and other languages like German, French and/or Spanish would be a plus.
- You call yourself a true traveller and you are expected to travel 80-120 days per year.
Our commitment to you
In FLSmidth we work as a team, which includes sales, technical support, proposal and back office support and you will as a part of the team to engage the customers and meet their needs.
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth.
You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: Competence, Co-operation and Responsibility.
Ensuring that safety stays on top of mind is part of FLSmidth’s commitment of being a responsible employer and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Questions about the position may be directed to General Manager, Steffen Nielsen on +45 30 93 19 88. Please apply by clicking "apply" on this page. The application deadline is 30 September 2018. Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. IRC40906 ready at hand when you contact us.