Senior Engineer Extrusion Asn Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Birn Partners Odsherred
Birn Partners Odsherred presserende behov efter position for Senior Engineer Extrusion Asn Denmark. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Senior Engineer Extrusion Asn Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Birn Partners Odsherred Detaljer Job:
Senior Engineer, Extrusion
XLPE HV/MV extrusion process/line
The “Go to expert” in NKT
Our client is a global Cable company with a long history.
NKT has pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today they are still proactively meeting the world’s constantly growing needs for power. They achieve this with their energy transportation expertise and cost-effective manufacturing at the highest technological level, and with the regeneration of the environment in sharp focus. They have a ‘glocal’ mindset valuing trusted partnerships, and they firmly believe that by working together they can shape the future and use their passion to bring power to life.
NKT is a global and recognized provider of turnkey AC/DC cable solutions with headquarter in Denmark.
They employ approximately 3.400 people, and in 2017 the total revenue was EUR 1,428.9million in market prices, corresponding to EUR 1,058m in std. metal prices. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
By driving excellence, they will be the best power cable company by 2020 in the eyes of their customers and their people. To make that happen they need to drive excellence in everything they do.
EXCELLENCE 2020 is their strategy plan to bring NKT to next level of excellence in terms of customer satisfaction, employee engagement and financial strength.
To support the clear Vision of EXCELLENCE 2020 they have defined four Must-Win battles which are key to reaching their strategic targets. The Must-win battles comprises:
- Safety, People & Organization
- Safe workplace and environment
- Lean, engaged and agile organization
- Excellence leadership skills that develop and secure the best people
- Operational & Commercial Excellence
- Improved business processes
- Lean and efficient operations, administration and support functions
- Best-in-class sales and pricing capabilities
- Material & Product Development
- Revitalized product development and portfolio management
- Closing gap to existing customer needs and proactively identify future needs
- Strengthening material development capabilities
- Of internal processes and ways of working
- Of product and solution offering
- Of customer interfaces
Read more about NKT:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cGlWeNkkME – could we mention other YouTube videos?
The position, Senior Engineer, Extrusion, is in the division Operation, Global Production Engineering and Investments.
- Global position within Operation as Senior Engineer, Extrusion, with focus on all the sites in NKT with base in Asnæs, Denmark.
The production plant in Asnæs focuses on production of building wires, 1 kV and medium voltage cables up to 72 kV. In 2002 NKT won the EU Environmental Prize for being the first cable producer to introduce halogen-free cables on the Danish market.
The Asnæs location also feautres an assembly and repair plant for wooden drums
- Documentation of machines and processes for different sites
- Increase current equipment performance such as i.e output, reliability, and quality,by technical measures found in the assessments and knowledge sharing from plant to plant
- Provide input on equipment status to maintenance to improve machine reliability
- Provide input for new machines / tools to plants
- Support local team on technical issues in the XLPE extrusion production.
- Support other Operation process groups with additional extrusion process knowledge if needed
- Evaluate needs for equipment replacements and upgrades
- Develop local engineering capabilities
- Analyze failure to identify root causes for breakdowns
- Continuous plan and execute visits to all plants using HV and MV XLPE Extrusion lines.
- Observe and report deviations within QHSE
- Map process capabilities and compare for optimization possibilities
- Analyze, suggest and drive improvements for increased productivity.
- Identify and implement best practice.
- Support local plant when needed, direct and indirect to resolve issues and implement improvements.
- Obtain a close looped interface to the Investments department
- Building strong relationship to technical department in all plants
- Respond to need for support when needed
- Develop network with external machine and material supplier and work together with internal material responsible and procurement.
We believe you possess the following:
- Technical education, preferably polymer material
- Long experience from production extrusion process including machine and material
- Experience from Design of Experiments
- Used to handle bigger volumes of for analyzing and improvements
- Six Sigma or Lean trainings
- Extrusion technology including rheology
- Fail mode analyze, i.e FMEA or Root Cause Analyzing
- English, mandatory
- Other languages like German, Swedish, Danish, Polish, Czech would be an advantage.
- MS Office environment, Communication tools
- CAD tools (2D/3D drawing)
- Media tools (Photo and Video)
- Safety and Quality oriented
- High level of process and technical understanding
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to keep focus on current task
- Good communication skills, written and verbally
- Respectable approach to different cultures when visiting sites
- Team oriented
In addition, we expect you to have:
- Good knowledge in European machinery directive
- A strong drive and motivation to achieve tangible results in cooperation with others
- A flexible and innovative mindset and the ability to work with many different stakeholders
- You should expect travel in European countries and domestic approximately 30-40% a year.
- This position is in Asnæs, Denmark
The search process is handled by Birn+Partners.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact:
Management Consultant, Belinda Bramsnæs on email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +45 21 40 02 02
We continuously interview candidates and the position closes, once the right candidate is found. Therefore, send your application or CV as soon as possible in order not to miss out on this unique opportuniy.
As part of the Executive Search process, Birn+Partners will often seek additional information about our applicants. In this regard, Birn+Partners searches information on networks, databases and social media that are publicly available.
Birn + Partners is an international consulting company specialized in HR services. Our services include Headhunting of key persons from specialists to Top Executives, Onboarding Consulting to managers in a new role, Assessment & Development of your key personnel, and Career Advisory to managers leaving a position in transition for new challenges.
Our work is all about passion for people - matching strategy, competence and personality.
Se den oprindelige annonce her