Temporary Trademark Counsel Ledige Stillinger på Lundbeck København
Lundbeck København presserende behov efter position for Temporary Trademark Counsel. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Temporary Trademark Counsel Ledige Stillinger på Lundbeck København Detaljer Job:
H. Lundbeck A/S 010 - Research and Development
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. Our research centre is based in Denmark and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 17.2 billion in 2017 (EUR 2.3 billion; USD 2.6 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via our LinkedIn company page.
Temporary Trademark Counsel
The Corporate Patents and Trademarks Department at Lundbeck consists of 19 highly dedicated employees. Our ambition is to protect Lundbecks product best possible with intellectual property rights, create and manage patent and trademarks portfolios and to enforce Lundbeck's intellectual property rights. Our activities are fully integrated with the business in order for Lundbeck to become a world leader in psychiatry and neurology.
Global Trademarks is part of Corporate Patents and Trademarks and consists of a committed team of 4 people with different backgrounds and all with extensive IP knowledge.
The position as Temporary Trademark Counsel (due to Maternity leave) is for approx. one year from January 2019.
As Temporary Trademark Counsel, you will be responsible for and should deliver on the following tasks:
- Contribute to and manage international trademark portfolios
- Defend trademarks in offensive, defensive, domestic, and international conflict matters
- Review and prepare settlement, co-existence, consent, transfer and license agreements
- Provide subject matter expertise on transaction negotiations
- Prepare for and issue demand letters and related enforcement correspondence
- Proactively counsel and cooperate with colleagues in our affiliates and in HQ as well as our Partners regarding trademark rights and risk management
- Cooperate with trademark agents globally
- Contribute to domain name administration, enforcement and complaints
- Other duties and special projects as assigned to Trademark Counsel
You will report to the Head of Trademarks, Kristiane Vandborg.
- An opportunity to be part of developing global brands and securing rights for future pharmaceuticals
- A chance to work in a highly dynamic corporate department and in an engaging environment for improving the quality of life of people suffering from psychiatric and neurological disorders
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications and experiences:
- Cand. Jur. / Master of Laws or similar
- Legal experience and understanding, including Trademark & Design Attorney experience - for at least 3 years - in being representative before the National Trademark Office and the European Trademark and Design Office (OHIM)
- Understanding IP-strategies and contribute to the overall business strategy and goals
- Experience in trademark counselling and in handling issues with and protection of trademarks, design, copyright and domain names worldwide, preferably with respect to pharmaceuticals
- Experience in handling contracts, litigations, due diligences and conflicts
- Curiously seeking and acquiring new knowledge and skills for improving and providing best possible trademark counselling
- A true team player
- Outgoing and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in spoken and written English
For further information, please contact Head of Trademarks, Kristiane Vandborg on +45 30 83 50 28. We also recommend that you visit our website www.lundbeck.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than 14 December 2018.
[ Send application ] [ Print ]
Mobile: +45 30835028