Internal Communications Partner Ledige Stillinger på Total Esbjerg
Total Esbjerg presserende behov efter position for Internal Communications Partner. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Internal Communications Partner Ledige Stillinger på Total Esbjerg Detaljer Job:
– we need your help to tell our story
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable, clean and sustainable energy to a growing world population and tackling climate change with low carbon solutions? These commitments guide what we do as Total and the leading oil and gas company in Denmark. If you would like to be part of that and have a passion for internal communication and playing a key role in delivering an ambitious and busy communication agenda, you may be our new Internal Communications Partner in Esbjerg.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver internal communication for the Danish Operations supporting awareness and understanding of the strategic direction and priorities of the business
- Further increase communications partnering and interfacing with the business, with a main focus on HSE and Asset Communication
- Create internal communication campaigns and materials at a high standard liaising proactively and effectively with key internal stakeholders.
- Develop impactful messaging and content for various communication channels
(articles, presentations, videos, intranet, email etc.)
- Be the main driver of change communication efforts for selected cross company projects
Context and environment
Total became the operator of the Danish Underground Consortium (DUC) in connection with the acquisition of Maersk Oil in March 2018. We produce 85% of the oil and 97% of the gas from the Danish North Sea, making an important contribution to the country’s economy, energy supply and employment. We are a team of more than 1,800 people from 45 nationalities, of which 750 work offshore. Approximately 350 people work in Copenhagen providing the regional business with leadership, technology, and support as well as marketing and services for the entire Nordics.
As Internal Communications Partner, you will help drive our staff and leadership communication in support of an overall changing business agenda. You plan and deliver effective internal communication that engages employees, keeps our offshore and onshore organization informed across our communication channels and supports our leaders and technical teams. You will do that in close collaboration with eight colleagues always striving for excellence in our Communications & CSR team. You will need to be a strong networker, relationship builder and effective at influencing your stakeholders.
The position reports to the Senior Communications Manager in Esbjerg and is time-bound for 2 years.
Better energy needs you
Joining Total means contributing to a shared ambition for responsible energy, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance and more. With 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high standards of safety and environmental performance, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of our global team whose mission is already shared by thousands of employees: making energy better each and every day.
We are a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company – and a major player in low-carbon energies. We explore for, produce, transport marketing and distribute energy in a verity of forms, to serve the end customer. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.
Contact and deadline
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR related questions regarding this position, please contact Recruitment Partner, Kathrine Boysen on +45 79111804. For the position/job related questions, please contact Rikke Lerche on +45 23620262.
- Hold a university degree from a business school or from a school of media and journalism
- Have at least 3 years of experience working with communications in an international and complex business environment
- Have experience with the internal communication disciplines and developing and implementing strategic communications plans directly supporting the business priorities
- Knows how to advise senior management on topics related to communications
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Danish
- Have good project planning, event management and writing skills
On the personal side you:
- Interact professionally with all types of stakeholders and build effective networks
- Are proactive and set high standards for the quality of your work
- Take ownership and persistently follow through
- Are a team player with a can-do-attitude
- Have a desire to learn, develop and be challenged
Are able to work independently with a high degree of personal and professional accountability and integrity.
Experience level required