Service Delivery Manager Global Ledige Stillinger på Vestas Aarhus
Vestas Aarhus presserende behov efter position for Service Delivery Manager Global. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Service Delivery Manager Global Ledige Stillinger på Vestas Aarhus Detaljer Job:
Are you experienced with SAP solutions and service delivery?
Do you have excellent communication skills and great stakeholder management?
If you would like to navigate in an exciting field between internal teams and outsourced delivery organisations, then we have an interesting opportunity which may be your next career move.
Global IT > Finance, P&C, Service Delivery, EA & PMO > Application Delivery & Support
Vestas Global IT is leveraging deliveries from outsourcing partners in various application areas. The Application Delivery & Support department is responsible for delivering SAP support to business. When the services are handled by outsourcing partners, Application Delivery and Support interacts with sourcing partners / external vendors on optimising the delivery, operation and ensure SLA compliance and adherence to governance to ensure quality in the delivery and safeguarding of existing solutions.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to act as mediator/facilitator between an internal IT organisation and an outsourcing partner. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment in a role with great responsibility since it is instrumental to succeed in the journey Global IT is on.
Your primary area of responsibility will be to ensure the deliveries (Application Development and Application Support) coming from the Application Delivery and Support team in your tower.
The primary responsibilities as Service Delivery Manager entails:
- Drive process and governance improvements
- Facilitate performance management and reporting to tactical and strategic fora
- Managing internal and external stakeholders in relation to the deliveries from the sourcing partner
- Definition of delivery processes or mechanisms where these are not described or do not suffice
- Ensure that the outsourcing vendor's performance meets its contractual service-level commitments
- Driving tactical and operational initiatives towards sourcing partner
- Facilitate coordination of cross vendor issues and initiatives
- You will act as a single point of contact towards the sourcing partner - also for escalation
Secondary, you monitor SLA's and KPI's to identify problems and take appropriate action to correct failed activities, functions and processes. It is necessary to guide activities to maintain and enhance the gains achieved through outsourcing partner. Furthermore, you are handling changes to the Service Level Agreement as the engagement changes over time, which may include preparing new SLAs and KPI's as required.
To succeed with above responsibilities, we envision that you hold a Master’s degree in IT, Business Administration or similar combined with the following:
- 3-5 years of experience from similar position(s). Experience as a Service Delivery Manager is an advantage but not an ultimate requirement
- Experience in SAP either on the functional side or the Technical side is a major plus
- Experience with outsourcing governance and business models is a prerequisite
- Deep understanding of infrastructure and application management and support processes
- Experiences with Indian SAP outsourcing partners is an advantage
- Project management experience
- Cross cultural understanding (DK, IN, PH)
You are motivated with and identify yourself as having the following:
- Ability to manage offshore deliveries being self-driven but also enjoy the benefits of working in a team
- Monitor day-to-day vendor performance against SLAs Relationship management
- Collaborate and communicate with vendor, contract managers and GIT stakeholders like Business Partners
- Analyse the performance and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Ability to drive and lead with the goal in focus and with a problem solving-oriented attitude
- High degree of flexibility and stamina needed to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Challenge and ask questions to the processes and surroundings
What we offer
Impact that matters - your results change one of the world's biggest industries for the better and preserve our planet for future generation. Every day, you are part of making Vestas the leader within wind energy when you make a difference by ensuring a high performing delivery.
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. You will be part of an international team, with a "can-do" attitude.
You will be exposed to new technologies and models ex. moving to clouds while keeping the existing platforms running. Here is a world of opportunities and you will have the ability and freedom to go out and do new things in the functional area of service delivery.
Primary work location is Aarhus N, Denmark.
Travel must be expected twice a year to our vendor office in India.
For additional information please contact Director of Application Delivery and Support, Madhu Iyer, at +45 52211145.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.