Technical Consultant Ledige Stillinger på Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas presserende behov efter position for Technical Consultant. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Technical Consultant Ledige Stillinger på Bureau Veritas Detaljer Job:
Technical Consultant – advise the shipping industry on laws and regulations
Bureau Veritas, Copenhagen
Do you have a marine background, and would you like to join one of the world’s leading classification societies?
This is your chance to build your knowledge along with a team of experts that provide the major shipping companies with help on laws and regulations related to all aspects of their operations.
Advise our key accounts on their most important matters
Bureau Veritas Marine classifies ships for our customers. In our customer support centre, you join our customer support manager and another technical customer surveyor.
You answer high priority calls and mails from our biggest customers. Your answers clarify which action they need to take, if any, in relation to their issue at hand.
More specifically, you:
- Provide shipowners and ship managers with technical support in relation to IMO and flag state regulations, our rules and the rules and regulations of IACS and other transnational organisations
- Maintain business relationships with Bureau Veritas’ key accounts through providing solid advice and following up on requests
- Manage contact with Flag States, including annual meetings with the Danish and Swedish Administrations
- Conduct troubleshooting of your customers’ issues in cooperation with your colleagues across the departments
- Perform ISM/ISPS/MLC audits
Become an expert on maritime laws, rules and regulations
You mainly advise our customers on rules and regulations local and international. Quickly, you become an expert on these, and as new laws are passed, you familiarise yourself with them too, so you never stop learning.with the customer and your colleagues
This being said, you will also encounter questions that you do not know the answer to. But fear not, your colleagues are always happy to help – everyone from your team, our Operations department, our technical departments world wide and colleagues across Bureau Veritas.
Both local and global career opportunities
Maybe you develop a keen interest in a certain field, becoming our expert on the matter. It could also be that you develop an interest in a new field. We are a major, global organisation, so if you reach out, we have several career paths to seek out.
Solid experience within the marine industry
To succeed in this position, you thrive in a setting where the customers set the agenda. This means that your focus may shift quickly.
- You have solid experience within the marine industry – probably on a ship or from a shipping company, which has given you basic knowledge of risk assessment and naval
- You hold an education as navigator, dual officer, naval architect and/or marine engineer
- You are used to working with IT – we use Office365 and databases
- You speak and write fluent English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages
Are you interested?
Please press apply to upload your CV and application in English no later than 31st December 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact CSC Manager Mikkel Boller on +45 3051 0223.
About Bureau Veritas
With a history that dates back to 1828, Bureau Veritas is one of the world’s leading companies within marine classification and certification services. Worldwide, Bureau Veritas employs more than 75,000 people located in more than140 countries. 11,000+ ships of total 120 million GT are classed by Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore.
Bureau Veritas employees 200 people in Denmark at its offices in Copenhagen, Fredericia and Esbjerg.