Spare Part Logistic Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på Man Energy Solutions
Man Energy Solutions presserende behov efter position for Spare Part Logistic Coordinator. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Spare Part Logistic Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på Man Energy Solutions Detaljer Job:
For our Engine Management Concept (EMC) department in Copenhagen, we are looking for a structured and skilled SP & Logistic coordinator, whom will join our SP & Logistic Team, which currently consists of 6 employees located in Copenhagen, Holeby and Qatar. Responsible for all spare parts & logistic areas within EMC operation.
You will together with your colleagues and in cooperation with EMC’s Project and Technical Team; ensure to deliver high quality service, provide full and accurate visibility of required and delivered spare parts to our projects & clients worldwide.
The SP & Logistic Coordinator responsibilities:
- Maintenance planning and order processing on EMC contracts in SAP R/3 in cooperation with the Project and Technical Team.
- Creating planned spare parts orders; from processing in SAP to follow up with various stakeholders as: procurement, supplier, warehouse & shipping until the orders are delivered and spare parts are properly stored with either customer’s agent around the world or onboard vessel(s).
- Ensure that needed spare parts are available in workshop for overhaul of repairable parts.
- Together with our warehouse team specify safety stock levels and create replenishment orders.
- Processing various cases – e.g. returned goods, credit notes, certificates, and quotations based on customer requests.
- Insuring correct and on time deliveries of Spare Parts to EMC Contracts.
- Provide inputs, as a part of our teamwork to optimise our processes, and update guidelines.
- You have a relevant educational background within Logistic or Supply Chain Management.
- 2-5 years of working experiences within Logistic Management & Order Processing preferable in the maintenance industry.
- Experienced IT-Skills – SAP R/3 & MS Office
- You speak and write fluent English.
- Proactive and service oriented towards our customers and business partners.
- Team player with ability to work with your colleagues in the team and across the organization.
- You like the daily business environment with ongoing changes and limited of time to solve our challenges and support our customers.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Helene Algreen Pedersen, e-mail: email@example.com.
The application will be open for 4 weeks, but we have interviews continuously
MAN Energy Solutions SE is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors. The product range is completed by turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors. MAN Energy Solutions’ goods include marine propulsion systems and turbomachinery units. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services under the MAN PrimeServ brand.