Workplace Experience Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på Studio Search Llc København
Studio Search Llc København presserende behov efter position for Workplace Experience Coordinator. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Workplace Experience Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på Studio Search Llc København Detaljer Job:
The Workplace Experience Team at Unity in Copenhagen is dedicated to making our workplace enjoyable for everyone that enters the office. They work together to provide employees with excellent resources, tools and amenities to enhance their experience whilst working and also provide them with an open and welcoming environment outside of normal working hours. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced and diverse environment and have good all-around administrative abilities, people skills and positive ambitious attitude. As the Workplace Experience Coordinator you will be reporting directly to the Workplace Experience Manager in Copenhagen.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be an active team player who helps manage the office and provides a great first impression for Unity guests, clients and employees.
- Assist or guide Unity employees via Workplace Experience e-mail channel on answering office related questions and inquires as they are received.
- Manage all incoming travel requests, book external conference rooms & arrange team off-sites.
- Manage the ordering and delivery of business cards for employee.
- Assist or guide Unity employees via Workplace Experience e-mail channel when answering office related questions and inquires promptly. The general philosophy should not be to take care of everything for the Unity Employee but assist them where it makes sense or direct/guide them to where they can get help and find a solution.
- Provide visiting employees temporary but functional workspaces, office tours, local area information. Notify management of the visiting employee and coordinate for the visiting employee to have social opportunities to meet and greet new employees from the local office.
- Be a proactive team player with the proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively work in an autonomous and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- As the Workplace Experience Coordinator you are a very visible and influential part of Unity’s culture and the growing Workplace Experience Team. Be a leader in the office by creating a fun, unique, exciting, comfortable and energetic office environment and culture.
- Coordinate closely with the Workplace Experience Team to create, plan and host office socials, networking events, sport activities, parties and teambuilding events.
Partner with department managers and Unity employees to get Unity employees engaged in weekly, monthly and annual events.
- Facilitate ongoing space planning in the office and manage the relocation of desks, employees or teams as required.
- During busy periods, onsite events and lunch times you will need to support our Front Desk team welcoming visitors
- Preparing and handling distribution of internal SWAG (t-shirts, hoodies and other Unity branded goodies) for employees
- We are looking for someone with prior experience from a similar position in hospitality, office management, workplace experience or a related customer facing business function.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Proactive team player, self-starter and leader, with the proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively work in an autonomous and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Desire and proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with people of diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Proven ability for building and nurturing a fun, positive and collaborative culture throughout the office.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Exhibit sound judgment in acting upon and dealing with confidential information.
- Hands on experience with Mac and Windows including experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with Gmail and Google Calendar.
Who We Are:
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively re-invest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!