Workplace Experience Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Studio Search Llc København
Studio Search Llc København presserende behov efter position for Workplace Experience Assistant. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Workplace Experience Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Studio Search Llc København Detaljer Job:
At Unity Technologies the Real Estate and Workplace Experience (WE) teams mission is to build a great place to work by delivering globally-unified, but culturally unique workplace experiences. WE love our culture and WE love our people. WE want Unity to be the absolute best place to work in the world and this an opportunity to support our positive and ambitious plans.
As a Workplace Assistant at our Copenhagen office you will set the tone for creating an inviting, invigorating, and innovative workplace experience for visitors, potential candidates, and most important our employees. Fires come up every day, big and small, so we’re looking for someone who can calmly and swiftly put them out with a smile on his/her face. You will be the first and last impression of everyone who walk through our doors.
As Workplace Assistant you will:
- Be a visible and influential part of Unity’s culture and the growing WE Team.
- Be a leader by inspiring an exciting and energetic environment and culture.
- Be an advocate for change using strategies that honor the mission and culture of the Global Workplace Experience Team.
- Be a proactive team player with the proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively work in an autonomous and sometimes ambiguous environment.
As Workplace Assistant you will be expected to:
- Manage the reception desk and be the first impression for Unity’s guest, clients, vendors and employees
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all Unity employees, guests, and candidates
- Proactively assist with programs that make Unity a great place to work, including monitoring office supplies, parking privileges, daily catering, extensive food/beverage offerings.
- Enforce security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; enforce site-specific security and access controls.
- Oversee the cleanliness and safety of all areas of your site, including kitchens, offices, conference rooms, service areas and equipment.
- Be the main point of contact for Unity employees who will reach out to the WE team via various mode of communication platforms; emails, texts, IM, and simply just stopping by your desk for a chat.
- Learn and encourage the use of technology within the office by provide training opportunities for conference room booking systems, IT/AV equipment, and various other systems and platforms in use.
- Become the resident expert of everything WE locally and globally.
As Workplace Assistant you will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role and environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun diverse environment
- Positive, customer service attitude
- Academic experience/training in facilities, hospitality or tourism would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with Gmail and Google Calendar.
- Strong written and spoken skills in English
- Experience with mail shipment / received deliveries administration duty (experience would be a benefit)
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion a and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!