Student Assistant Sustainability Ledige Stillinger på Chr Hansen Hørsholm
Chr Hansen Hørsholm presserende behov efter position for Student Assistant Sustainability. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Student Assistant Sustainability Ledige Stillinger på Chr Hansen Hørsholm Detaljer Job:
Do you want to work with Sustainability in one of Denmark’s most sustainable companies?
We are looking for an ambitious student assistant with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude in our Sustainability department. You will join a fast-growing company that delivers natural ingredients for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries, and be part of shaping the direction of the company’s future CSR efforts and external profile.
Your role as a Student Assistant
As Sustainability is embedded in several of Chr. Hansen’s core business functions, you will get exposure to many different departments and tasks. Your tasks will vary according to the priorities and projects of the department, examples include the following:
- Coordination of customer and investor requests, including management of our SEDEX account
- Conduct analyses to guide strategic decision making such as industry benchmarks, trends etc.
- Support communication (e.g. writing of sustainability related stories)
- Organize events and student case competitions
- Ad-hoc support (e.g. sustainability reporting)
Working hours: approx. 15 hours per week
We are looking for a student with the following qualifications and competencies:
- You are in your last year(s) of your bachelor or in the first year of your master degree
- You have a strong interest in sustainability
- You have analytical skills and are able to present findings in an easy and compelling way
- You have good communication and writing skills
- You work independently on tasks and are willing to take initiative and responsibility for projects
- You are able to engage with people at all levels in the organization and have strong interpersonal skills
- You write and speak English fluently (Danish is not a requirement)
What we offer
Chr. Hansen is one of the most sustainable companies in Denmark. As part of the Sustainability team you would be a key member of a small, but ambitious team that is driving Chr. Hansen’s sustainability agenda. You will be working in a dynamic environment, get the chance to join and lead projects of your interest and report to the Director of Sustainability. You will get the opportunity to advance your skills and shape your profile, while building up a broad contact base in the organization through your work, as well as through informal networking occasions such as our Young Employees Network.
Chr. Hansen's headquarter is located in Hørsholm. Direct bus lines are connected to Nørreport.
Deadline for applying is March 12, 2018 . We will be evaluating applications on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online – click here.
Need more information?
For more information about Chr. Hansen and Sustainability, please visit www.chr-hansen.com. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Katrin Madita Eickers, our current student assistant, at +45 7172 7726.
Read more about a career in Chr. Hansen - https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career