Human Resources Advisor Business Partner For Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Quintilesims
- Human Resources Advisor Business Partner For Denmark
- Er åbningsdato
- 03 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Quintilesims presserende behov efter position for Human Resources Advisor Business Partner For Denmark. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Human Resources Advisor Business Partner For Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Quintilesims Detaljer Job:
We are looking for an
- experienced H
uman Resources Advisor to be based in our office in Hellerup.
Provide support and guidance to less experienced members of an HR team in their day-to-day operational roles.
Support the continuous improvement of the HR function, through development and implementation for all HR programs in an assigned geography or assigned business line. With limited guidance, provide HR support to employees and management across assigned service areas, business units, or departments. As HR Business Partner, with guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to assigned management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
- Support line managers in the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members in the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
- Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change
- management efforts associated with reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
- Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
- Operate as first point of contact for HR-related queries and work in conjunction with senior members of the HR team and line management on issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and ideally HRIS applications (e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday)
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good coaching and counseling skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- Good ability to work in a matrix environment
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and 3 years’ experience within an HR function as a HR Generalist/HR Business Partner or combination of generalist and specialist experience for Denmark or other countries of the Nordic region.
- Fluent Danish and English language skills
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.