Emea Manager Ledige Stillinger på Fmc Hørsholm
Fmc Hørsholm presserende behov efter position for Emea Manager. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Emea Manager Ledige Stillinger på Fmc Hørsholm Detaljer Job:
EMEA FP&A Manager
FMC is looking for a business-oriented EMEA FP&A Manager with substantial financial experience to be a new financial partner to the EMEA Finance Director Agricultural Solutions in leading financial initiatives for the EMEA region. This role will be based in our European Innovation Center in Hørsholm, Denmark.
We’re looking for an individual with drive, superior financial and interpersonal skills, capable of adding immediate value to the organization. In addition, you are a business oriented person who keeps in mind the overall strategic direction for the company in your daily pursuits.
In addition to bringing the necessary professional and personal qualifications to FMC, you should represent an infusion of additional analytical and operational resources to the company. This will require the new EMEA FP&A Manager to become a trusted peer to the Finance Director EMEA, and develop a sound and smooth working relationship with the four regional Finance managers as well as FMC’s two shared service centers.
Areas of responsibility
The key roles and responsibilities include:
- Leading monthly area business forecast update process including; commercial results & outlook and spending results and outlook.
- Preparing monthly commentary on the businesses financial performance and development activities. Focus on the key drivers of performance including pricing, mix, cost and other variables.
- Leading the annual budget process in the area including; preparation, development analysis, submission of all commercial and cost center aspects of the budget
- Management of a team of 4 Finance Analysts
- Driving and executing strategic initiatives and optimization in the EMEA region.
- Owning, driving and organizing monthly finance calls with the regions, shared service centers as well as Supply Chain and other cost areas.
- Ensuring achievement of the area’s financial targets primarily sales, cost, price analysis and working capital
- Ensuring coordination of business and financial targets and key activities as well as finance process ownership
- Cost controlling within R&D supply Chain, HR, Legal et cetera
Potential candidates will hold a solid financial and auditing background, 7 -10 years’ experience from a similar position, and possess a strategic mind-set and a proven leadership track record. Although not a prerequisite, it would be advantageous to have experience from a similar industry in an international company.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred, but not required
- Experience with Supply Chain is considered an advantage
- Management experience preferred
The new EMEA FP&A Manager will report directly to our Finance Director EMEA and have direct report from four employees.
This role is based at FMC’s European Innovation Center in Hørsholm, Denmark.
This recruitment is being handled by Mikael Fredriksen, Partner at Odgers Berndtson , firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please apply as soon as possible, since we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. Deadline for application February 18th, 2018.