Product Line Manager Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby
Flsmidth Private Limited Valby presserende behov efter position for Product Line Manager. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Product Line Manager Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby Detaljer Job:
If you like to explore and thrive helping, grow a strategic business area in FLSmidth and play a key role in our journey of becoming the key wear and consumable provider in the cement industry.
We offer you the chance to dig deep into our business and to be part of developing strategies that will grow our revenue long-term. Working in the Global Product Line Management team of 20 dedicated colleagues and close to top management, you will be part of a major change driver in a large company – and see doors open to your future career.
Be an essential driver of business development
With our ongoing focus to maintain and expand our position as a world-leading supplier to the cement industry, you will together with the Global Product Line Manager be responsible for and act as the decision maker for the products. Being measured on order intake and global profit, your goal will be to help improve the competitiveness of the wear and consumables product line . This entails developing the business models, identifying relevant technologies and technology partnerships as well as supporting sales channels to capture market share and create new business.
A new and strategic role
This highly strategic role is relatively new in FLSmidth and is positioned in Valby, Denmark. From there, you will report to our Global Product Line Manager and work closely with Sales, R&D, Engineering and Procurement, as you:
· Evaluate competitor performance and evaluate with help of technical experts our position in the market
· Track market & carry out market forecasting and develop value propositions / marketing material
· Establish performance guarantees and warranties in collaboration with other Product Line Managers as well as Engineering
· Working in a global team and travelling up to 90 days a year, you will get to enjoy a good team atmosphere in which we learn from and help each other. We not only support but also challenge the organization, and we always stay on top of our game through several development programs to improve both professionally and as a team
Entrepreneurial mind-set and strategic thinking
· M. Sc. in either engineering or business ideally a combination of both
· You hold some years of experience from a service business or business development where the whole product lifecycle is key
· You have a good understanding of Industries where consumables/wear compile a major part of the lifecycle cost
· You speak and write English effortlessly
As a person, you have a unique combination of being outgoing and you are a strategic thinker who can connect with people in a global and complex matrix organization and create real value for your main stakeholders and your team. Finally, you are able to apply your commercial and technical skills to collaborate with stakeholders within FLSmidth as well as with our customers.
Our commitment to you
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth.
You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: Competence, Co-operation and Responsibility.
Ensuring that safety stays on top of mind is part of FLSmidth's commitment of being a responsible employer and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Questions about the position may be directed to Global Product Line Manager Lars Henrik Bjerg at +45 3093 3098. Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page. The application deadline is 10 February 2017 but we will do the interviews continuously. Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. IRC36058 ready at hand when you contact us.