Senior Supporter Ledige Stillinger på Haldor Tops Kongens Lyngby
Haldor Tops Kongens Lyngby presserende behov efter position for Senior Supporter. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Senior Supporter Ledige Stillinger på Haldor Tops Kongens Lyngby Detaljer Job:
We are looking for a service oriented, knowledgeable and self-driven Senior IT Supporter to join our Global IT Service Desk in Haldor Topsoe.
With more than 2300 employees globally, Corporate IT is supporting our colleagues primarily from Denmark, India and US. You will join our team based in Lyngby, but will have close collaboration with peers in EMEA, APAC and Americas to ensure customer satisfaction and global process optimization.
You will be responsible for providing first-level desktop/infrastructure support to users incl. first-line support in Topsoes core applications. You will provide local office support incl. walk-in in Lyngby and remote support to our regional offices. The support includes mobiles (iOS/Android) and printers. You will participate in IT projects on a random basis and author knowledgebase documentation for both end-users and internal IT focused.
- Daily operation of the Global IT Service Desk
- Dispatch (incl. prioritization and categorization), receive, solve and close incidents through the IT Service Management system
- 1st level user support (desktop, mobile, applications, connectivity etc.)
- Execute service requests & standard changes such as creating AD users, share folders, mail accounts, backup data or restore files
- Meet targeted SLA’s for Global IT Service Desk
- Procurement and deployment of IT equipment
- Keep knowledgebase updated
- Facilitate end-user IT training
- Maintain AD User and Security groups as per IT policy
- Maintain and support software licenses for related IT applications
- Execute Global IT Service Strategy.
- have a strong desire for service excellence, professional conduct and continuous improvement
- possess analytical skills and have technical interest
- understand business objectives and requirements
- handle multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level of the individual deliveries
- are able to work independently and take responsibility
- demonstrate initiative and have a pro-active approach.
- Have a relevant degree, with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Have a strong general knowledge of IT infrastructure and for supporting client and operating systems
- Possess solid experience with Microsoft technologies and Active Directory
- Strong experience with mail & communication solutions
- Are experienced in creating user focused & technical documentation and procedures
- Understand and effectively configure and troubleshoot TCP/IP networking protocols on desktop computers, laptops, and printers
- An ITIL Foundation certification is a must and you have experience with IT Service Management processes
- Strong written and spoken Danish and English is a requirement.
Please contact Senior IT Service Manager Helene Gøttsche, phone +45 5157 8309 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 31, 2018.