Graduate Developer Believing Build Speed Eats Features For Breakfast Ledige Stillinger på Oticon Smørum
- Graduate Developer Believing Build Speed Eats Features For Breakfast
- Smørum D84
- Er åbningsdato
- 30 Apr, 2018 22 days ago
Oticon Smørum presserende behov efter position for Graduate Developer Believing Build Speed Eats Features For Breakfast. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Graduate Developer Believing Build Speed Eats Features For Breakfast Ledige Stillinger på Oticon Smørum Detaljer Job:
Graduate developer believing build speed eats features for breakfast
Do you want to develop and maintain tools, frameworks and software automation in a highly complex and technological company? Do you see yourself in a position where you will grow into central figure in developing automation tooling and testing frameworks for potentially all of R&D? Is keeping complexity simple a hallmark for you? Have you seen the light when it comes to continuous integration, software testing and release deployment? Then join us in realizing our vision of how all of this can be done right! Joining us, you will…
- pioneer introduction and operation of new tools and lean processes
- influence on how eventually an entire R&D function builds and releases our products
Defining, implementing and maintaining tools and automation
You will join a growing team of highly skilled and engaged tooling happy developers, and start your journey with our connectivity products development team. We are a new agile-driven team with high ambitions, which develops and maintains test frameworks, build configurations and build scripts to strengthen the deployment pipeline of multiple teams. Your experience and will to learn will count when we make a difference engaging with our colleagues and spreading DevOps culture in the company.
We are already an essential element in speeding up the development cycle and improving the overall quality within R&D, and especially in our embedded platform deliveries. We do this by applying software practices for CI and CD, adding new levels of quality assurance to the R&D development process. Your main responsibilities starting the job will consist of:
- Learning and taking over a newly migrated TeamCity build solution building and testing our connectivity product software
- Managing and installing servers, hardware and software needed to achieve our goals
- Improve, build and expand this CI system into a larger CI chain
- Try out, evaluate and implement new tools to enhance the build system.
Your professional background and personal competencies
We expect you to have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent. We welcome applicants, who come straight from university as long as your motivation and ambitions are clear. Furthermore, we are looking for the following competencies:
- Experienced Linux user
- Working knowledge of good software practices such as test driven development and experience in deploying CI and CD, e.g. TeamCity or Jenkins
- Ability to break down complex systems into simpler parts
- Competent Software Developer
- You already know or can quickly pick up new languages and concepts like Python, bash, XML, versioning (Perforce, Git)
- Knowledge of containerized environments (Docker/Kubernetes) is a plus
- Knowledge of virtualization, e.g. oVirt is a plus
As a person, you would describe yourself as someone, who can navigate through unforeseen territory with multiple stakeholders with each their own agendas. In situations like these, your communicative skills and your abilities to gather the team and stakeholders to understand your mission and the cause, will be tested and tried so perseverance and knowing why you do, what you do, is adamant. Your brain sprouts ideas, which has relevance to the causes, and you share your ideas vividly with your team. Not the least, you have fun doing it!
Want to join the team?
Then send your application as soon as possible – the deadline for applications is 27 May 2018. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Team Manager and Product Owner Kim Poulsen on +45 3913 8357.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.