Account Executive Fraud Solutions Ledige Stillinger på Feedzai København
Feedzai København presserende behov efter position for Account Executive Fraud Solutions. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Account Executive Fraud Solutions Ledige Stillinger på Feedzai København Detaljer Job:
Feedzai is AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use Feedzai’s machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
You are a natural hunter and enjoy going the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Fintech space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets and are excited to establish and develop Feedzai’s relationships with Scandinavian banks.
You will lead the creation, development and expansion of revenue-producing activities within the client. You will be responsible for developing buyer and senior level relationships, identifying new business opportunities and protecting and growing the overall book of business. This is a quota-carrying, revenue generating role. The level for this position will be determined by the candidate’s education, skills and experience.
- Create and execute a comprehensive strategic sales plan to serve as a roadmap for establishing and developing the Feedzai client relationship using your thorough understanding of clients' strategic initiatives that may be supported by Feedzai’s products and services
- Use your network of contacts to drive business with Nordic Banks and Financial Services companies. Build lasting relationships and win new accounts
- Achieve client-specific revenue and growth targets, execute on sales activities to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets within strategic and associated accounts
- Own the Feedzai relationship with the client--across objectives, opportunities, power map strategies, concerns and barriers; responsible for originating, managing and building strong personal relationships with key client executives, line of business decision-makers and influencers
- Identify new business opportunities, develop new senior level relationships, nurture and grow existing
- Own the Feedzai growth plan and drive Feedzai’s position with client upward
- 5+ years of key account sales experience selling fraud prevention solutions into Scandinavian Issuers and Acquirers
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of the financial services, fraud and payments industries and product specific businesses in the region
- Adept with financial and operational analysis and business case development
- Talented negotiator who is a pro at complex sales--a Hunter
- Ability to understand and demonstrate Feedzai’s products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Eager, ambitious, energetic, dedicated, and a solid work ethic—in other words someone who thrives in the environment of a fast-moving, industry-disrupting, groundbreaking start-up
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.