Capital Liquidity Specialist Ledige Stillinger på Saxo Bank København
Saxo Bank København presserende behov efter position for Capital Liquidity Specialist. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Capital Liquidity Specialist Ledige Stillinger på Saxo Bank København Detaljer Job:
Group Risk & Capital Management is searching for a Capital and Liquidity Specialist to join the Capital & Liquidity team.
Located at our Headquarters in Hellerup (DK), you will be joining the Capital & Liquidity team consisting of a dedicated and ambitious group of specialists. The team’s responsibility spans from strategic advisory and Management support on capital and liquidity related issues, to monitoring and reporting of regulatory requirements in Saxo Bank A/S and its subsidiaries.
The position offers a great opportunity to influence own development as well as the development of the Group Risk and Capital Management function and the strengthening of the framework for Capital and Liquidity management in the Saxo Bank Group.
The position will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Management advisory and support on the regulatory Capital and Liquidity area
- External Regulatory Capital and Liquidity reporting
- Overviewing the regulatory compliance to regulatory capital and liquidity requirements
- Internal reporting to senior management
- Analysis and implementation of new regulation and requirements related to Capital and Liquidity
- Development projects
- Ad-hoc analysis
You are expected to have the following profile:
- You possess strong numerical and analytical skills
- You are motivated by challenges and have a positive attitude
- You have an eye for details and a methodical and structured approach to tasks
- You are a team player and have a cooperative mind-set
- You thrive in working in an international and fast-paced environment
- You have a dedicated, flexible and service minded way of working
- You possess good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
Your academic background should be within Finance, Mathematics or Economics. You have at least two years of experience from work in the financial sector preferably towards risk management, the regulatory landscape and/or regulatory reporting. You possess a fundamental understanding of financial markets and financial products. SQL and/or R programming skills will be an advantage.
A chance to join a dynamic growth oriented and achievement based culture as well as an opportunity to be part of a very ambitious team, and at the same time, enjoy an informal and pleasant working environment.