Content Coordinator Seo And Markets Ledige Stillinger på Kayak København
Kayak København presserende behov efter position for Content Coordinator Seo And Markets. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Content Coordinator Seo And Markets Ledige Stillinger på Kayak København Detaljer Job:
The Content Coordinator, SEO and Markets is a new role within KAYAK’s 20-strong Content, Social Media and Digital Activations team. The successful candidate will be based in our Copenhagen office, and will work across the KAYAK brand(s) - including KAYAK, momondo and our portfolio brands; Cheapflights, Swoodoo, Checkfelix and mundi.
The person in this role will work directly with the SEO and Markets team to coordinate the planning and production of all SEO long-tail and outreach content, across 14 core European markets. You will execute on opportunities identified by the SEO team to deliver results against SEO and wider content marketing targets.
It’s the Coordinator’s responsibility to be the key point of contact in the Content team for the SEO and Markets teams, and to act as both an organizer and guardian of SEO-led content.
You will need to acquire and maintain in-depth visibility on an understanding of SEO content planning, production and performance across all markets as well as building effective processes to ensure all content is optimized as much as possible for SEO (balanced against other channel priorities).
You will also be responsible for making sure quality standards and brand guidelines are met across all SEO content and that SEO content calendars align with wider content calendars and content marketing activities.
You will work with other members of the Content team as needed to ensure full cross-channel content coordination and optimum performance of SEO content.
As the volume of SEO content being produced is high and the SEO and Markets team is wide-reaching, this person will need to have strong project management and people skills and be an expert on developing ways of driving both efficiency and excellence across SEO content planning and production.
- Communicate daily with SEO and Markets team and wider content team to ensure coordination of all SEO content activities and act as the main point of contact in the Content team for all SEO-led content
- Coordinate all content planning and production (including briefing, commissioning and editorial review) of SEO content, managing SEO content calendars and working side-by-side with SEO, market managers and the wider content team to drive both efficiency and excellence
- Work with SEO and Markets team to develop creative, on brand content ideas based on identified keyword and outreach opportunities (as determined by the SEO team) to support SEO objectives
- Coordinate and align with SEO as well as key points of contact in the Content team on any additional promotion of SEO content (PR outreach, social media promotion, etc.)
- Ensure all SEO content meets editorial standards and brand guidelines
- Develop streamlined processes to ensure content is being optimized for SEO according to requirements defined and tested by the SEO team (with optimization being balanced against other channel priorities and targets)
- Ensure SEO and Markets requirements are being fed into the global content plans
- Work closely with PR Content Editor to ensure synergies and aligned plans, content and targets
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within or alongside a content or SEO team
- Strong project management and organization skills; highly process-oriented with an understanding of how to develop and communicate scalable workflow solutions intended to drive both efficiency and excellence
- Good understanding of SEO principles and best practices; previous SEO experience or experience working alongside an SEO team a must
- Experience creating high-quality, on-brand content for SEO that has driven high search visibility and tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of non-paid visits via organic search
- Strong understanding of the types of content that drives organic traffic and SEO backlinks, and ability to pull compelling content ideas out of identified long-tail keyword and/or outreach opportunities
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing a network of freelance contributors
- Proven social media skills desirable
- Familiarity and interest in the travel industry a bonus
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc.
Benefits and perks:
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Free Danish classes
- Health Insurance
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball