Project Manager Implement Improvements Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby
Flsmidth Private Limited Valby presserende behov efter position for Project Manager Implement Improvements. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Project Manager Implement Improvements Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby Detaljer Job:
Can you implement improved processes across a global business with a truly customer-focused work environment?
Then join our Continual Improvement team and a fast-paced, high-octane, success-driven and team-oriented environment committed to growing the business in a constantly evolving organisation. Do you thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates to ignite our business!
Implement process improvement
In this role, you will join 10 gifted colleagues to focus on process improvements within our Cement Division. In short, you help us optimise our business performance, by facilitating cross-functional projects enabling the implementation of improved processes in coordination with team members and management in the organization.
More specifically, you:
• Manage the end-to-end delivery and implementation of process improvement projects in line with the strategic business objectives
• Forecast resource requirements and cooperate with the relevant business areas to ensure these are fulfilled
• Develop and execute plans and schedules, ensuring that you identify and manage risks and deliver on scope, deadlines and budget
• Share best practice and develop a "lessons learned" log including project related documentation for all completed process improvement projects
• Support projects with implementation plans and creating e.g. process documentation, standards, strategies and templates
Deliver change through implementation of process improvement projects
· You have 3+ years of experience with project management as well as a academic degree.
· You know your way around change management, and you master problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging.
• You have excellent communication skills and can deliver engaging, informative and well-organised presentations on a regular basis.
• You are highly proficient in MS Office, and you communicate effortlessly in English.
Personally, you have proved to yourself and others that you can work unsupervised, self-manage deliveries and manage concurrent projects. This takes confidence, which you have, and the ability to see things through and delivering on both quality and deadlines. Last, but definitely not least, you take pride in developing and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders.
Our commitment to you
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth.
You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: Competence, Co-operation and Responsibility.
Ensuring that safety stays on top of mind is part of FLSmidth’s commitment of being a responsible employer and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.