Senior Compensation Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Studio Search Llc København
Studio Search Llc København presserende behov efter position for Senior Compensation Analyst. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Senior Compensation Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Studio Search Llc København Detaljer Job:
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to provide value-add expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward. This role is part of the People organization, and reports to the Global Compensation Manager. In general terms, the People organization empowers employees, strategizes with leaders, and builds the businesses to be successful and scalable. Within that, the Compensation team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to pay and reward employees effectively.
Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and the Senior Compensation Analyst role is no different. The ideal candidate will proactively build partnerships, foster open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real time. This role will lend critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of compensation programs globally. The role will review compensation plan changes in the context of driving employee motivation and intent to stay, while also identifying global pay practices that may have impact on program effectiveness. This role will own the end to end process for compensation survey participation. If you have passion around putting a critical lens to data and providing information to fuel business decisions, this role may be for you.
The ideal candidate is analytically minded, has a knack for visualizing anything and everything, understands the business of people, is communication savvy, and a bit quirky. And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes? Let's chat!
- Be a vibrant part of the Global Compensation team by supporting Unity’s global compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and other reward programs
- Conduct market pricing analyses across different functions and countries to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to Unity’s compensation philosophy
- Complete ad-hoc compensation analysis linked to new job creation, current employees, and promotion requests by leveraging external benchmark data and internal peer equity
- Own end-to-end workflow and fully management of the compensation survey process, including conducting job evaluations to match positions against market survey positions
- Implement and maintain compensation resources (wiki pages, training, communication) to support current and future compensation plans and initiatives
- Assist with global compliance by ensuring local statutory requirements related to employee compensation are adhered to
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners in HR, Stock Administration, Finance, and Executive Leadership
- Contribute in compensation and cross-functional HR projects as needed
- Minimum qualifications:
- 5 years of HR/Compensation related experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in quantitative fields, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly take insights from complex data - In other words, data literacy.
- Ability to communicate a message effectively whether it be in report, dashboard, via email, or in person.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the capacity to handle confidential information with discretion.
- A curious self-starter with the ability to seek out the resources and answers needed to keep things moving.
- 'Superhuman' attention to detail
Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment; autonomy with accountability.
- Global compensation experience
Who We Are:
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.