Customer Strategist Ledige Stillinger på Selskab København
Selskab København presserende behov efter position for Customer Strategist. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Customer Strategist Ledige Stillinger på Selskab København Detaljer Job:
If you are passionate about customer analytics and technology and also enjoy working with stakeholders to develop the underlying business, then you might be our new Customer Strategist.
Nordic Customer Analytics unit in the Business Area Private has the role of increasing customer understanding and insights across the organization and particularly within CRM & Marketing operations. The unit consists of skilled and ambitious Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway that work in an agile manner across country borders, using machine learning, to produce world-class behavioural analytics.
The focus areas of Customer Analytics include:
- Development and maintenance of machine learning models that predict customer behaviour and automatic scoring processes that steer If’s interactions with customers.
- Development of up sales and retention activities by providing insights on various customer life-events affecting customers’ insurance needs.
- Reporting and analyses regarding CRM & Marketing activities, customer base development and customer satisfaction.
We are now looking for a Customer Strategist to be located in Copenhagen. This is a new position where you will be able to influence the content and scope depending on your strengths and motivation. So if you are ready for the next step in your career, look no further (but continue reading this ad)!
You excel at working with, and communicating complex matters and you have the drive to make things happen. We think that the right candidate has previous experience within analytics or data science and competence in data visualization, statistics and programming with tools such as SQL, Python, R or Tableau. You are a strong team player that feels comfortable in working independently and proactively in a Nordic setting. Previous experience in using agile work processes, acting as Scrum Master or from project management is an advantage.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identify and explore development areas together with other team members by analyzing different aspects of customer behaviour (e.g. within sales, churn and customer satisfaction).
- Promote a data driven mind-set by challenging and pushing the use of reporting and predictive analytics. Actively support local Private management, particularly within CRM, with business and customer insight to create basis for business decisions.
- Act as Scrum Master for the Customer Analytics development teams. Align the resource allocation and development plans for Customer Analytics by prioritizing and clarifying requirements in cooperation with the key stakeholders.
- Prepare presentation material to support local management in business decisions by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. statistics, mathematics, computer science).
- Self-driven and proactive attitude and a genuine interest and passion for analytics and technology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Programming competence (e.g. SQL, Python, R) and experience in creating, preparing and working with data environments.
- High level of competence in statistics/mathematics and experience in data visualization.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- You challenge the traditional way of doing things in a way that ignites energy and commitment in people around you.
- You are excellent at building good and long-lasting relationships and networks.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English. Fluency in one of the Nordic languages is a benefit.
Some travelling in the Nordic countries is required.
We offer you:
A role were you will get to interact with and affect business decision in a large part of the organization – and have a high impact.
You will be part of a highly skilled team with diversified profiles in a dynamic environment with projects across the Nordics.
Last day to apply with CV and personal letter: 4th March.
For more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Haakon Michael Austad, Head of Customer Analytics, CRM, +4792404965.