Electronics Engineer Joysticks Ledige Stillinger på Danfoss Nordborg
Danfoss Nordborg presserende behov efter position for Electronics Engineer Joysticks. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Electronics Engineer Joysticks Ledige Stillinger på Danfoss Nordborg Detaljer Job:
Are you motivated by securing development of innovative, cost effective and reliable power electronic solutions? Do you respond with commitment and sensitivity to satisfy the needs of both internal and external stakeholders? Are you inspired by working in close cooperation with competent colleagues and specialists within Electronic Components? Then you might be the Electronics Engineer we are looking for in Danfoss Power Solutions. You will be part of a team of eight motivated and innovative colleagues located in Nordborg and part of a global company, which is a world-class supplier of mobile hydraulics.
You develop specifications for the next generation of joystick products
Electronic Components, Joysticks secure the engineering of new product variants and customer adaptions, with focus on cost effective solutions. As our new Electronics Engineer you participate in product development in all aspects of the design lifecycle, from specification, design (incl. DfM, DfT, DfR, DfCompliance), simulation, implementation, verification test, validation test support and release to handle over to Supply Chain. Your key responsibilities will be:
- New Product Development
- Development and modification of prototype designs for joysticks
- Maintenance of existing product portfolio
- Creating PCB layouts with a complete understanding of the impact of traces, vias, planes, layers and component placement.
- Supporting validation and change management
- Compiling technical documentation according to Danfoss quality standards
- Participating in the cross functional department meetings and represent engineering department in reviewing customer enquiries
- Cost estimation for mechanical and electronics work and gather specifications for construction
- Definition of requirements for qualifying new joysticks constructions in liaison with sales and production
- Performing schematic design using engineering principles and advanced math concepts
- Contribution to development of processes, standards and systems
You bring a fresh approach to designs and continuous improvement philosophy
We expect that you hold a degree in Electronics Engineering and solid related experience from a design and manufacture environment. You have basic knowledge of digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, PC data acquisition hardware, inspection equipment, signal generators, power supplies, RF equipment and current probes. Advanced knowledge of high-speed design is strongly desired, and experience with LabVIEW is a plus. On a more personal note, you are innovative, analytical and solutions focused with the ability to work well within a close team in a global setting. You have a positive approach and a hands-on attitude to your work. Last, but not least, you possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
For further information about the position,
please contact Engineering Manager of Joysticks, Harry Singh at +45 2476 9398.