Infrastructure Specialist Ledige Stillinger på Haldor Tops Kongens Lyngby
Haldor Tops Kongens Lyngby presserende behov efter position for Infrastructure Specialist. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Infrastructure Specialist Ledige Stillinger på Haldor Tops Kongens Lyngby Detaljer Job:
As IT Infrastructure Specialist in Haldor Topsoe A/S, you will be responsible to design, implement, maintain and improve the global infrastructure services provided to our employees throughout the world.
You will be part of our Infrastructure Development team who is responsible for the global infrastructure in close collaboration with our IT Operations team in India. You will actively support the continuous development of our infrastructure services and strategic project deliveries and will take the lead on selected infrastructure platform(s).
You will have a close cooperation across all of Global IT and play an active role in one or more virtual teams, also in a global context.
Corporate IT delivers a wide range of infrastructure services in a Microsoft server & cloud environment through use of technologies such as Citrix, Cisco, BlueCoat, Checkpoint, Veeam etc. All of which to support a business, which are highly dependent on our IT services – both in terms of availability but also continued focus on development and improvement of same.
- Act as Solution Architect for assigned responsibility areas & across infrastructure platforms where applicable
- Perform continuously improvement suggestions/actions and take on responsibility to drive infrastructure platform improvements
- Drive Capacity Management for assigned infrastructure service(s)
- Project implementation incl. transition of operational tasks to our IT Operation team in India.
- possess strong analytic and communication skills
- work with a structured approach and have a planning mind-set
- have the ability to handle multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level to the individual deliveries
- demonstrate initiative and have a pro-active approach
- work independently and take responsibility
- have a strong drive for stability and performance
- are experienced in creating technical documentation and procedures
- are experienced in working with project & process management
- thrive in a cross-cultural context.
We expect that you have proven hands-on experience within following areas:
- Microsoft server & cloud products
- Virtualization, HyperV & Citrix (application) preferred
- Storage / SAN
- Enterprise network operation
- Microsoft System Center (one or more products).
We expect that you will be able to act as an expert in your assigned responsibility areas from day one.
Strong written and spoken Danish and English is a requirement.
Please contact Director Charlotte Hvid Ravnholt, e-mail: chhr [at] topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
February 18, 2018.