Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
SERVICE SALES MANAGER
Change the future of energy through relations
Do you want to contribute to the development of service sales offerings to the offshore wind industry? Are you a natural team player who thrives on building and improving relations with customers and colleagues?
Innovation + dedication + team spirit = that’s MHI Vestas
Innovation comes from daily inspiration and motivation. Even if we find ourselves in many different locations, one thing remains the same: We prioritise the team spirit and we value the close connection between our employees. With +2500 employees and 30 different nationalities in six different countries, we are one of the leading players in the offshore wind industry. We focus on financially viable and sustainable energy source projects that benefit future generations. Established in 2014, we are a young and ambitious organisation with room for differences.
Play a significant part in developing game-changing service sales offerings in the offshore wind industry
As Service Sales Manager, you will focus on the service-related aspect of selling our turbines in core and new markets. You will lead the internal preparation and presentation of service sales solutions and you will support the negotiations of service agreements.
Your role as Service Sales Manager will also include:
- Review of tender documents
- Development of service pricing
- Preparation of tender responses and proposals
- Development of supplementary tender documents and tools
- Building, maintaining and improving customer relations during the tender phase
- Development of service sales concepts as well as presenting such concepts to existing and new customers
- Support the selling of “After-Sales” solutions
- Ensure sharing of lessons learned in the Service Sales team
Experience & skills: Our new colleague…
…wants to create a value-adding collaboration with our customers and colleagues. Every day. You thrive on ensuring that customer requests are properly attended to and evaluated. To succeed in this position, you easily navigate within the internally framed processes and you are good at prioritising your tasks and maintaining the overview during hectic periods
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant commercial, legal or technical education or background
- Have min. three years of experience with large projects
- Are a super user of the Microsoft Office package
- Are fluent in English (written and oral)
- Have an interest in complex agreements and contractual details
Why should you apply?
Do you want to work in a young, international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market? If your answer is: “YES!” – then you should send your application today.
We also offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to work with a determined and motivated team
- Values such as initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- The opportunity for you to really make your mark on the way we build, maintain and improve relations with our customers during the tender phase
Do you want to join us?
Excellent! We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Head of Service Sales, Jakob Nygaard Andersen, on +45 4125 3308. We can also tell you that your primary work location will be Aarhus, Denmark and you must expect 20-30 days of travel per year. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +2500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.