Senior Internal Controls Manager Aarhus Ledige Stillinger på Arla Foods Århus
Arla Foods Århus presserende behov efter position for Senior Internal Controls Manager Aarhus. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Senior Internal Controls Manager Aarhus Ledige Stillinger på Arla Foods Århus Detaljer Job:
Would you like to lead a small team and ensure the efficiency of our internal controls across our organisation in Denmark, Germany, the UK and Sweden?
Join an open and engaging finance team and get responsibility for ensuring that our internal controls are always effective and up-to-date. As the manager of 3 people in Germany, the UK and Sweden respectively, you get direct exposure to our top management. Also, you take on the responsibility of handling the financial control of our Danish market yourself in an organisation skilled within international collaboration.
Warrant that our internal controls are in place and adhered to
Joining our Corporate Finance department, you will be part of our Accounting, Tax & Compliance team of 14. We are located across Denmark, Germany, the UK and Sweden, and we collaborate closely with our shared service centre in Poland.
Focusing on controlling our sales, you and your team ensure that all necessary internal controls measures are taken. This includes developing processes and implementing them across our organisation. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Driving self-assessments and internal controls, which includes educating your colleagues in taking the necessary steps when changes occur and ensure they are enforced
- Presenting observations to senior management and develop fact-based, objective conclusions and recommending solutions to resolve observations in a timely manner
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the key internal controls and develop new when necessary
- Running interim audits across Denmark, Germany, the UK and Sweden
- Maintaining adequate and up-to-date knowledge within internal controls requirements, the general business and economic developments as well as accounting, audit and information technology
Solid experience with accounting and controls
You will join an open and innovative culture where each employee is trusted to take responsibility and deliver results. Therefore, it is essential that you manage to engage your team to make a difference. Additionally, you manage to build relations with our top management and employees across the organisation alike. Also, you:
- Hold a master’s degree within accounting or similar
- Have experience from the Big 4 or other respected accounting firms supplemented with experience from an international organisation, where you have worked with internal controls
- Are used to working with IT – we work in SAP
- Might have experience with FMCG
- Speak and write English effortlessly
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply via this LINK no later than 9 February For additional information, please call Head of Controls and Compliance John Møller Terkelsen at +45 61 15 15 46.