Senior Commercial Manager Ledige Stillinger på Shape København
Shape København presserende behov efter position for Senior Commercial Manager. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Senior Commercial Manager Ledige Stillinger på Shape København Detaljer Job:
Are you interested in taking a leading role to continue scaling our commercial offerings with the rapid growth of 3Shape? Then we offer a unique opportunity to help building commercial offerings in a fast-growing company.
3Shape is one of the most innovative companies in the dental industry and in a strong position to lead the conversion of the industry to digital technology. 3Shape develops and sells 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software for the dental industry. The company has seen high revenue and profit growth for the past many years and is investing in building a global infrastructure to continue the high growth.
We are +1200 employees globally, with around 400 located in our headquarter in central Copenhagen.
About the position
The dental space is evolving and new parties, e.g. private equity funds, are entering its space. An increasing amount of dental supply organisations (DSO) are emerging, rolling up more and more dental clinics. DSOs are a rapidly developing segment of the dental market and they can include clinics from ten to several hundreds. In some markets, they account for up to 20% of all clinics. The trend is global.
In general, the DSOs are on the lookout for cost saving opportunities and potential revenue generators. We look for a person that can help raise our game and create a real break-through in this increasingly important marketspace.
In Commercial Operations we are a partner to our countries, focusing on building commercial opportunities while empowering our people to solve commercial challenges. Working in Commercial Operations requires some travelling and demands interactions with many different people all over the world. We measure ourselves on the positive impact we have on the people and the businesses we work closely with. Working in one of the fastest growing Scandinavian companies leads to a broad spectrum of opportunities and it is expected that you will continue your career in a commercial role in one of our subsidiaries or in our head quarter in Copenhagen. Preferably in a leadership role.
You will report to the Director of Commercial Operations with the responsibility of developing our the 3Shape approach to DSOs, incl. mapping the market place and structures of the many different DSO, pinpoint the most commercially attractive opportunities and build our future value offerings within this space. Together with Senior Management and local country management teams across the globe we also expect the Senior Commercial Manager for DSOs to execute and pitch on the most important opportunities.
As a Senior Manager you will be given the following responsibilities:
- Lead strategic projects, e.g. global lead on developing the 3Shape approach to DSOs
- Build a ROI model for DSO partnerships
- Develop service level agreements and execute on making sure 3Shape can deliver and maintain the agreed service levels
- Develop a toolbox for DSOs that can be used by 3Shape subsidiaries when contacting/working with DSOs
- Develop a training program for 3Shape Sales Managers on DSOs
- Establish a working relationship with Sales Managers globally to support their DSO activities
- Develop a process for how 3Shape engage with pitches for DSOs when more than one of our resellers are approaching the same DSO
- Assist senior management in pitching for the most important strategic and financially interesting DSO opportunities
- Build a strong partnership with our key strategic re-sellers to support our DSO offerings
- Ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience from either top tier management consulting, strategy/corporate development role or M&A
- Strong analytical toolbox and sound problem-solving skills
- Leadership ambitions and leadership qualities that come across by unquestionable values, strong followership, and true caring of people
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to lead yourself and create results through others
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – ideally combined with one more language
- Master/MBA is a minimum requirement
- Experience working on developing a sales pitch to large, complex customers is a plus
- Experience from working within/with healthcare is considered a plus
- IT skills required super user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Your development is important to us. Close sparring, coaching, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your continued development. Please apply already today as we will review the applications continuously.