Copenhagen Retail Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Vanmoof København
Vanmoof København presserende behov efter position for Copenhagen Retail Assistant. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Copenhagen Retail Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Vanmoof København Detaljer Job:
We're looking for an energetic ambassador who'll kick sales ass in our Danish embassy -- the new VanMoof store in Copenhagen.
FULL-TIME · COPENHAGEN
We're a ballsy, innovative bike company going global. You're an energetic, people-loving sales talent who'll give every customer stepping into our brand new Copenhagen store (opening April 2018) a seriously memorable experience, VanMoof style.
Your key responsibilities
- Find creative and proactive ways to get more bums on bikes, then sell those bikes
- Build long-term customer relationships that go way beyond that first bike purchase
- Support and delight our Danish customers through their preferred channel; be it phone, email, chat, or social media
- Keep our brand store looking its finest , and pitch ideas, hacks, and tweaks to make it even better for our customers
- Bring your A-game with empathy, hospitality, and service skills so you can sell bikes to cycling geeks, to cycling virgins, and everyone in between
- Multitask like a machine -- y ou'll jump between welcoming new customers, trouble-shooting broken bikes, creating amazing test-riding experiences, and picking up the phone -- all with a cheeky smile
- Become a walking encyclopaedia of all things VanMoof , so you can answer any and every question that comes your way
- Be our customers' loudest and proudest advocate , flagging any issues that might get in the way of their happiness as quickly as possible
- Bonus points if you're not afraid to hold a wrench yourself every now and then (or be eager to learn a thing or two from the bike doctors), so you can help out a customer
- At least 1 year experience in retail
- Great communication skills, both in Danish and English (bonus points for other languages)
- A click with the VanMoof brand
- You're a welcoming and hospitable people-person with an idealistic bent...you want to make the world a better place
- The energy to bounce around on your feet all day without losing an ounce of positivity
- Bonus points if you already have a huge natural passion for cycling, but it's not a deal-breaker
At VanMoof, you'll get the chance to make your mark in a young, rapidly-scaling global company, with a lot of opportunity for personal growth.
We don't just want someone who can tick the boxes, we're looking for someone that can solve problems of all sizes, lean into the chaos, and help us get better every day. We're growing like crazy, so you'll also need the patience of a saint and the persistence of a bulldog. Things move fast here.
Speaking of moving fast, applications close February 9th. Even if you don't hit all the points above but have the gut feeling that you'd be a good fit, we'd love to talk. Click the little yellow button below and let's get this party started!