Tender Contract Manager And Alcon Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Alcon Nordic København
Alcon Nordic København presserende behov efter position for Tender Contract Manager And Alcon Denmark. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Tender Contract Manager And Alcon Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Alcon Nordic København Detaljer Job:
COMMERCIAL EMEA AL
Tender & Contract Manager (SE and DK), Alcon, Denmark
Do you want to work for a Global company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Tender & Contract Manager.
The Tender & Contract Manager SE & DK plays an essential role in the development of a continued successful tender/contracts organization, through a structured, systematic and proactive approach in the development of tenders and contracts. Together with the Tender & Contract Lead Nordic, the person will participate actively in the whole process regarding contracts/tenders. Responsible for area: Sweden & Denmark. It can be expected to have direct contact to the purchasing departments.
Please note this is temporary position (one year contract)
• Accountable for delivering and writing the tenders and contracts in Sweden and Denmark (with main focus on Swedish market)
• Accountable for the maintenance and completion of contracts and tenders
• Searching for tenders via external supplier
• Assist Tender Lead in other Tender & Contracts tasks
• Follow-up on KPIs on contracts and tenders
• Support to National Sales Manager, Sales Reps, Field Market Access (FAM) and Marketing departments
• Planning and implementation of tender plans developed by the cross functional group
• Responsible for compliance with all legal requirements of the country and all company policies incl. Nordic Quality Manual and Novartis Financial Control Manual
• Close cooperation with Field Market Access and the Swedish MedTech branch organization
• Follow the new Tender flow process, supporting Sales on Value Based Tendering
• Develop, update and enforce Alcon tender strategy and operating plan (incl. KPIs)
• Accountable for tender segmentation and targeting – identifying must win tenders and proper account plan/resourcing for various tenders
• In collaboration with Field Market Access responsible for stakeholder management of senior decision makers/ influencers at Tendering hospital or authority, uncovering strategic objectives and needs and building Alcon value proposition and offering
• Create and lead a cross functional project team for major tenders according to tender flow process and Nordic Must win Tenders Reporting and follow up;
• Share and follow up tender results with Tender Lead Nordic, Commercial Operations Manager, Surgical Business Unit Head
• Ensure continuous follow-up of tender opportunities, anticipating renewals and reviewing success rates
• Regular updates on ongoing pre-tender work for “Nordic must win tenders”
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
• University Degree
• Swedish language and English language spoken and written at negotiation level
• Commercial awareness of the healthcare industry
• Knowledge and understanding of Surgical products, services and marketplace
• Tender business knowledge and experience (ideally 1-3 years)
• Great communication skills
• Ability to cooperate with variety of Stakeholders
We are looking for a positive and energetic person who is ready for new challenges and eager to learn - someone who is motivated by making a difference and has a curious and open mindset.
Alcon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.