Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Medtronic København
Medtronic København presserende behov efter position for Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Medtronic København Detaljer Job:
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to join one of the biggest and most successful Medical Device companies in the world and be a part of a great team in the Nordic region? Then this is your chance!
A Day in the Life
The Health Economics and Reimbursement Specialist, Nordics (HERS) will lead the development and execution of MDT’s reimbursement and health economic strategies for priority therapies in the Nordic region. Furthermore, the HERS will partner with sales, marketing and market development functions in the Nordic region and be a key competence in Medtronic’s strategic shift towards value-based health care. Aforementioned to be accomplished by working with the EMEA Health Economics and Reimbursement team (HE&RBT) in order to ensure evidence and analysis framework is optimized for the Nordic region and also influencing and highlighting Nordic opportunities in international evidence generation projects. The HERS will have direct impact on revenue/EBIT growth for the region and you will report directly to Benny Borgman, Health Economics and Reimbursement Manager for Nordics, Baltics & Poland, whom is based in Stockholm.
The HERS will have three key areas of responsibility: expand market access (submissions, marketing tools and data generation), provide market Intelligence internally and contribute with key insights to drive value-based health care projects. The HERS will develop reimbursement and health economic tools that incorporate both clinical and economic data. These tools will aid influencers when constructing business cases that demonstrate the economic value of MDT offerings. The HERS will also support market development such as HTAs, reimbursement submissions and guideline development. Additionally, the HERS will work cross-functionally and in collaboration with health care providers to successfully implement value-based health care initiatives taking the full patient pathway into consideration and proving the impact of Medtronic technologies on outcomes that matters to patients.
The HERS will successfully execute high-level coordination & facilitation within the Regional Health Economics and Reimbursement function to develop and implement Health Economic activities in order to secure reimbursement and access for Medtronic offerings. Via timely management of ongoing initiatives with high complexity in the assigned areas, the HERS will be responsible for maximizing Medtronic offerings’ value proposition.
The HERS will also ensure that prioritized Health Technology Assessments (HTA), reimbursement submissions and related processes lead to favorable outcomes for adoption of MDT therapies. This, to be achieved via development of product reimbursement strategies, local data generation, and delivery of priority submissions within the region, as well as, ensuring that evidence and tools re. value of MDT therapies is relevant, complete and of highest quality.
In cross-functional collaboration the HERS will be a key competence to drive value-based health care projects within prioritized therapies. This will be done by providing insights and guidance related to data capturing opportunities, selection of outcome parameters relevant to patients, ability to capture value along the full patient pathway and quantifying uncertainty and opportunity.
In order to achieve the above, the HERS will monitor, influence, build and nurture strong relationships with HTA/funding bodies in collaboration with the Nordic reimbursement team. In addition, the HERS will lead the Nordic organization in payer focused strategy, as well as, partner in local product/therapy strategy development and provide information on Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG) codes and reimbursement throughout the Nordic region.
Your responsibilities will be carried out in close collaboration with relevant colleagues, utilizing resources to the best extent possible and presenting MDT as a professional partner to healthcare stakeholders. The HERS will actively contribute to, and facilitate, collaboration and business integration along the Healthcare Value Chain. As a strong contributor within the Nordics, the HERS will proactively capture learning, as well as, guide, share and communicate best practices within the region.
Job qualifications and experience
•B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D in Economics, Health Economics, Management, Medicine, Public Health or relevant field with focus on analytics and qualitative knowledge.
- 3 – 5 years experience from either; funding, reimbursement, health economics or market access application in healthcare environment.
- We see that you have been working at a at medical device company, pharmaceutical company, biotechnology company, health care provider or consultancy company within healthcare.
- Proven track-record and experience with managing complex assignments in the life science industry.
- Experience from implementing value-based health care, or similar large-scale data driven project, at hospitals or in regions is preferred.
- Technical knowledge required to be able to quickly understand and adapt complex economic simulation models.
- Solid experience from liaising and interacting with payers, healthcare professionals (i.e. clinical KOLs), hospital administrators and government officials at all levels in regard to funding, reimbursement and market access.
- Strong ability in, and knowledge of, development and delivery of funding tools at hospital level.
- Understanding of local healthcare system, government regulations, and buyers of medical technology and devices.
- Experience from internal cross-functional collaboration with e.g. Sales-, marketing-, market development- and clinical departments
- Experience in, and knowledge of, the Nordic healthcare systems, process and stakeholders is preferred.
- Strong experience with supporting product launches.
- Proficient user of modern business and performance management tools, IT and office software.
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian).
- Understanding of Finish language is preferred.
- Penetration power and ability to create trust and influence an audience.
- Professional and mature projection along with a self-confident behavior.
- Tactical mindset and approach, yet target oriented and result driven with an understanding of both short- and long- term goals.
- Cross-functional and networking skills (ability to operate and navigate in a complex and changing matrix organization, incl. coordination and collaboration).
- Trustworthy, with the ability to build enduring relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority.
- Strong negotiation skills, proactive and action oriented.
- Combination of strategic and operative “hands-on” attitude.
- Achievement driven, ambitious with an entrepreneurial drive; able to align and motivate.
- Team player with a self-dependent and structured working style.
- Empathic with strong interpersonal skills; broad social orientation and interest.
- Able to work with different cultures and cope with diversity and a complex multi-country and matrix organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload in a busy, fast-paced environment.
It this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply via the apply button on latest the 12th of June!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.