Technical Manager For Electronics Sensors Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby
Flsmidth Private Limited Valby presserende behov efter position for Technical Manager For Electronics Sensors. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Technical Manager For Electronics Sensors Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby Detaljer Job:
Do you want to improve the life experience for people working in the Mining Industry? Are you an Electronic Engineer with a passion for technology and are you experienced in designing electronics hardware for highly complex machinery?
Then we have an exciting position for you as Technical Manager for Electronics & Sensors in R&D Mining at FLSmidth A/S.
You can look forward to a position with large involvement in the development process, where your main tasks consist of:
· Work with cross-functional teams to define project requirement.
· Identify and select the electronic component, taking into consideration design requirements and availability.
· Design and develop electronics from idea to full production, based on above project requirements.
· Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards for electronics and instrumentation, including EMC approval and certification.
· Prepare documentation for test, inspection and industrial installation.
· Participate in the validation and verification of the developed products.
· Identify Technology Partners.
Your experience and qualifications
You are excellent at planning and coordinating your own tasks and driving your work forward. You act in an enthusiastic way, especially when sharing knowledge and ideas in the team and across the organization. You have an analytical and structured approach to problem solving. You possess a high degree of personal initiative and you are a true team player who likes to be engaged in many tasks and enjoys a dynamic work environment.
You will be part of a top professional and high performing team, striving to create inspiring results. Your motivation and passion for our products and cutting-edge solutions will be highly valued.
· Degree in Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronic/Systems Engineering.
· Preferably more than 5 years' experience with electronic sensor development, sensor integration in to machinery and testing.
· Knowledge about advanced process control (APC).
· Knowledge about programmable logic controllers (PLC).
· Knowledge about supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
· Knowledge about distributed control systems (DCS).
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
We dare to make a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you will be part of a flat and dynamic organization based on trust and openness. You will be working in a flexible working environment, where knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both challenging and meaningful to go to work.
Take the challenge:
Our projects vary in content and complexity. There are opportunities to learn and grow, by broadening your technical horizon in a global perspective.
Our commitment to you
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth.
You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: Competence, Co-operation and Responsibility.
Ensuring that safety stays on top of mind is part of FLSmidth’s commitment of being a responsible employer and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Want to join us?
Please send your application and CV through on our webpage, no later than 20 th January 2018. Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page. Address questions to R&D Director Naveen.Seelam@flsmidth.com We look forward to hearing from you.