Country Account Manager Nordics Ledige Stillinger på Clarivate Analytics København
Clarivate Analytics København presserende behov efter position for Country Account Manager Nordics. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Country Account Manager Nordics Ledige Stillinger på Clarivate Analytics København Detaljer Job:
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Main Purpose of Job:
We are looking for a consultative sales professional, with a good balance of account management and new business skills. The candidate will be fluent in English and ideally speak other European languages
The post holder will be responsible for managing a defined ‘book of business’ in Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). This will involve building strong relationships with customers in order to both retain and upsell the product portfolio, which includes Web of Science, InCites, Converis, EndNote, Publons (all research solutions).
This role will be aligned with the Scientific and Academic Research business unit within Clarivate.
There will be a focus on net new business and this could include selling to new prospects in the region, as well as existing customers. The customer mix is typically a blend of research-intensive universities, government research institutes and research funders. The candidate will ideally have an understanding of this scientific and academic research ‘ecosystem’.
The Country Account Manager will have a comprehensive understanding of any federal or state-level research agenda in order to drive and develop a productive sales strategy in their region. A requirement is to be competent with solution selling principles and practices and demonstrate a high level of professionalism to both clients and work colleagues. Previous experience of managing consortia relationships is a plus.
Candidates will have a proven ability to develop new business and revenue streams within their territory and will have further developed existing accounts for new business opportunities in new buying centres.
Two key success requirements for the Country Account Manager will be to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the product portfolio and align this understanding to the needs and pains of each individual customer and prospect. You are responsible for customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Develop new revenue from portfolio (existing and new departments) to achieve/exceed territory revenue plan.
- To maintain existing subscriber base through timely and commercially sound renewals.
- To effectively liaise with the customer base through office-based and face to face contact and proactively steer relationships towards strategic partnership status.
- To prepare strategic account planning which includes an organisation profile, an analysis of revenues, relationship profiles for contacts, SWOT analysis, use of services, strategy for growth, objectives To acquire detailed in-depth knowledge of the Scientific and Academic Research product portfolio. To keep maintain and abreast of new product releases and go-to-market plans.
- To maintain and update sales progress reports on CRM (Salesforce.com) and other reporting mechanisms according to agreed timeframes.
- To interact effectively with internal departments (especially Product Development, Sales Support and Marketing Department), to transform our value perception with various stakeholders at the account, to maximise sales opportunities and to keep up to date with existing and new services and marketing/sales campaigns.
- To organise customer visits efficiently, manage time, financial cost and territory travelling to the satisfaction of your manager.
- To maintain customer satisfaction with all Clarivate Analytics services and functions.
- To take responsibility for identifying training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
- To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognised codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager/director on a permanent or temporary basis. To deputise for team members / your line manager as and when required.
- To build long-term Clarivate Analytics success in your territory.
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities Required:
- Degree required
- Prior academic sector experience preferred
- Fluent in English with additional European language skills (Nordic preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in a consultative selling environment.
- Ability to manage and generate revenue from existing customers.
- A customer driven approach and good customer management skills.
- Commercial acumen, with a proactive and creative approach to looking after the needs and concerns of customers Excellent written verbal, interpersonal, presentation and training skills. Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer skills.
- The ability to deal with a wide range of customers and adapt value prop accordingly
- A good team player / self- starter with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to both small and large groups and to handle questions in a commercially astute and sensitive manner.
- Well organised and disciplined with regards to policy, procedure and standards.
- To demonstrate individual drive and determination to succeed
- Effective decision making skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible to change
- Experience of working under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.