Worldline Sales Nordics Ledige Stillinger på Atos Taastrup
Atos Taastrup presserende behov efter position for Worldline Sales Nordics. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Worldline Sales Nordics Ledige Stillinger på Atos Taastrup Detaljer Job:
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
As Solution Sales Mobility & e-Transactional Services (MeTS), you will be part of the team to develop the MTS business with a focus on the Nordics, operating from Denmark. You will be responsible for identifying suspects, setting-up contacts at C-level with prospects in different market segments to assure lead generation and to achieve sales results.
You will identify opportunities related to MeTS, present the entire range of Worldline products and services, while leading the customer and assuring customer’s needs and expectations are met by Worldline.
- Introduce Worldline, and more specific MTS, to prospects and suspects but also to existing customers to assure lead generation
- Transform needs into opportunities into leads into sales
- Evaluate and feedback on the potential (market/offering) and make suggestions to adapt the Sales Action Plan
- Identify partners and competitors
- Consultative selling approach where you use Worldline strengths to offer a solution (win-win-win) to the needs of the customer
Sales Action Plan
- You set targets for visits, leads and sales
- You develop the pipeline of new business for Worldline
- You identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales
- You have or develop a strong Nordic network at BDM and CxO level – preferable at the business side
- You submit progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- You prepare and present the sales forecast and ensure you meet the figures
- Proven experience in Consultative Selling (3-5 years)
- You are a real business developer
- You have a good knowledge of ICT, ICT services and ICT Service Delivery
- Knowledge of Connected, Internet of Things and Big Data is an asset
- You are used to have discussions at C-level (3-5 years)
- Used to sales management tools and practices
- Strong listening skills
- Your out-of-the-box thinking is strongly developed
- Strong persuasion and closing skills
- Master degree
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented, professional
- Capable to prioritize and keep business focus
- Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
- Precise, organized personality with attention on detailed execution
- Fluent in English and Danish; Knowledge of other Nordic languages is an advantage
- Experience in following market sectors, being a focus of MeTS in our region, is an advantage: Transport, Public & Health
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.