Engineer Ledige Stillinger på Siemens Vejle
Siemens Vejle presserende behov efter position for Engineer. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Engineer Ledige Stillinger på Siemens Vejle Detaljer Job:
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time
What are my responsibilities?
- Possessing profound understanding of local system requirements with regards to Navigation and Aviation systems
- Providing support to internal stakeholders during sales
- Being responsible for project specific design during execution. This includes, maintaining and continuously improving various internal processes and coordinating with subcontractors regarding all deliverables
- Being responsible for all technical aspects throughout the project
- Acting as the point of interface to PLM and R&D, regarding input to the SCADA and control systems of tomorrow
- Handling of engineering change notes (ECN) and engineering change requests (ECR)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher within electrical power engineering, preferably combined with experience from the wind turbine business
- You have a strong technical background
- You are known for delivering high quality, also under pressure
- As a person, you are self-driven, extrovert, systematic, analytical and able to create and maintain an overview of complex tasks
- You are a good networker, and you possess excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
- You are motivated by working in a strong technical and customer oriented environment
- In this position you must expect travel activity of 10-50 days each year
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the specific position, please contact the hiring manager, Jan Noergaard Hansen, via phone: +45 2469 0184.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Requisition ID: 297035
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only