Pedagogical Account Manager Ledige Stillinger på Itslearning København
Itslearning København presserende behov efter position for Pedagogical Account Manager. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Pedagogical Account Manager Ledige Stillinger på Itslearning København Detaljer Job:
Pedagogical Account Manager, itslearning - Copenhagen
We are seeking a commercially-minded individual with pedagogical experience for itslearning – the leading LMS provider in Europe. The ideal candidate will have a background in education, along with experience or interest in account management/sales.
- Responsible for sales and customer activities for existing accounts in the Danish market
- Account Management of SkoleIntra's products and related services
- Recognize and deliver upsell opportunities - sell professional development training
- Provide consultation with professional orientation for existing customers
- Sell and follow up service programs towards own customers
- Be the first point of contact in the company for all aspects of account management for assigned accounts.
- Engage with existing customer base to raise user adoption
- Maintain and manage the internal processes to ensure accurate forecasting and projection of renewal revenue
- Take ownership of any issues to resolution using all teams within business
- Proactively work with account management team and Sales and Marketing Director to organize online and physical events that raise user adoption, increase both engagement and customer satisfaction as well as generated referral opportunities
- Update Salesforce along with processing all contract information accordingly
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a trainer, course creator, teacher, or instructor a plus
- Strong pedagogical knowledge base
- Commercial mindset
- Sales or Account Management experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Energetic and independent with a strong work ethic
- Regional travel required (within Denmark)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Fluent in English and Danish
Please submit an English version of your C.V. when applying.
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student. www.itslearning.com