Commerce Content Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på Sams København
Sams København presserende behov efter position for Commerce Content Coordinator. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Commerce Content Coordinator Ledige Stillinger på Sams København Detaljer Job:
Samsøe & Samsøe is looking for an e-Commerce Content Coordinator to join the e-Commerce Team. The e-Commerce Content Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring completeness of the entire product catalogue on-time – having a detailed end-to-end overview from the point of buying to launching the collection on the e-Commerce channel. This includes planning and coordinating production of product descriptions, product photos, translations and other related marketing assets and metadata. Duties will also include reporting, assistance with search engine marketing and photo shoots. The responsibilities of this position are primarily organisational and logistical, managing multiple calendars and tracking progress of numerous assets such as product descriptions, product images etc. being worked on by several individuals/partners within and outside the organisation. In addition, the e-Commerce Content Coordinator will need to be comfortable with working within a range of new and evolving technologies, from Product Information Management (PIM) systems, to ERP (Navision). Candidates should have a track record that clearly demonstrates these capabilities. Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as an interest in fashion is a plus, but not required. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the end-to-end calendar related to product content assets such product descriptions, product images, translations etc. incl. milestones, scheduling (by whom, by when), assisting in setting priorities during the process
- Update and maintain the entire product catalogue in the PIM system and ensure it is complete in time for publishing on the e-Commerce platform
- Maintain regular communication on progress with all stakeholders within but also outside the e-Commerce team
- Assist with resolving general production issues, implementing corrections and completing projects as assigned by the Head of e-Commerce
- Proof checking product descriptions with copy writers and drive quality checks of translations
- Assist in planning, preparing and being on sets of photoshoots (on model)
- Report weekly on the status of the content development process such as collection completeness, featured styles, inactive styles, failed searches etc. YOUR PROFILE
- Experience of working in a marketing or e-Commerce department of e-Commerce and stores retailer
- Working in partnerships with 3rd party suppliers providing product information and digital assets
- Passion for apparel/clothing and customer shopping behaviour
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment
- Driven by results and a finisher who can champion ideas through to delivery
- Comfortable with working with current technology such as PIM systems and understand online publishing processes (from staging to production environments). Experience of InRiver PIM, Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and Navision is a bonus
- 2–3 years of demonstrated success in similar roles WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal development
- An attractive salary package that will match your qualifications The position is full-time and is based at the Head Office in Copenhagen. We are looking to fill this role with immediate effect and as soon as possible. Please apply through the link to the right. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Anne Mette Just Poulsen: email@example.com SAMSØE & SAMSØE Samsøe & Samsøe is an international brand rooted in Scandinavian simplicity. With a nod to it's Scandinavian heritage, Samsøe & Samsøe is defined by a wearable aesthetic that combines the utilitarian energy of Copenhagen street style with a Scandinavian spirit. Collections transcend trends, drawing on Denmark’s renowned design tradition, resulting in minimalist, affordable and accessible fashion with a clear Nordic look. Samsøe & Samsøe is currently sold in over 40 own stores and more than 500 retail spaces across 27 countries, as well as online.