Market Data Business Analyst Copenhagen Ledige Stillinger på Nordea København
Nordea København presserende behov efter position for Market Data Business Analyst Copenhagen. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Market Data Business Analyst Copenhagen Ledige Stillinger på Nordea København Detaljer Job:
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re
a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of
banking. Working with us, you will play a part in
building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to
help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach
their goals. To do that, meeting our
customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central
to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The offerBased in Copenhagen the Market Data Business Analyst will be part of a team which handles sourcing, usage, optimisation, and compliance of Market Data, but also the IT and trading solutions used to deliver the market data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysis of market data usage/cost/policies
- Demand management
- Ensuring close collaboration with IT
- Vendor management
- Operating entitlement systems (e.g. DACS/EMRS)
You will actively share knowledge with your team and challenge the way we do things in a positive way. Efficient Demand management will be achieved by securing close contact and high level of visibility to the internal users and a close cooperation with the internal stakeholders, e.g. in IT, Legal, Markets and the Technical team supporting our Market Data infrastructure.
Vendor management – through tactical and close management of vendors, the department will maintain the right vendor composition to support the both long and short term needs of the business area. The acquisition of data and services should be balanced to optimize lowest price/highest discounts and avoid lock-in effects. Through close vendor relationships, the department will secure a high level of service in both the daily business and in the matters of urgency.
Finally where feasible and in the general interest of Nordea, you should proactively pursue and facilitate cooperation in the Market Data area across other business areas.
Who are youCollaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- We are looking for a candidate who is motivated by market data management and structure processes, including being proactive and close to the business to predict and understand their needs.
- You have the capability and experience of translating business needs to the strategy as well as having great experience in communicating and presenting.
- You are self-driven, pro-active, well organised, take responsibility, are action- and result oriented and enjoy working in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Master degree (MSc) or other relevant education (legal, technical)
- Knowledge, insight and understanding of Market Data and the Market Data community
- IT knowledge, to be the linking pin between IT and market data
- Have the ability to achieve results through clear communication and working together with stakeholders
- A superior level of English, verbally and written
- Great skills within Excel / PowerPoint
- Knowledge about DACS or EMRS
More informationYou have until 5th April 2018 to send us your application. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Global Market Data Kees Tamminga, firstname.lastname@example.org .
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.