Supporter Ledige Stillinger på Satair København
Satair København presserende behov efter position for Supporter. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Supporter Ledige Stillinger på Satair København Detaljer Job:
For Satair’s office near Copenhagen Airport we are looking for a new member to join our global IT Support team.
Our business is growing and so is IT Support as a support function. You will therefore become a part of a team consisting of seven skilled, motivated and engaged colleagues. We work closely with our colleagues in IT, especially our IT System Specialists who manage the entire IT infrastructure.
About the position
Satair is a world leading supplier of aircraft parts and service solutions for aircraft maintenance and is fully owned by Airbus, a world leading aircraft manufacturer. Satair employs approximately 1,400 people worldwide and Airbus employs approximately 136,000.
Reporting to Head of IT Support you will work within the area of global IT support to our colleagues. The position as IT Supporter enables you to work in an international environment as IT support is provided worldwide.
The role as an IT Supporter in Satair Group covers 1st and 2nd line support but also involves participation in big tasks such as software deployments worldwide and projects. We aim at developing our IT Supporters to give them a wide technical knowledge and not just handle repetitive tasks exclusively.
Amongst the many projects some are worth mentioning for the IT Supporter position. We are planning on changing our mail platform from Domino/Lotus Notes to Exchange/Outlook. We want to implement a new ITSM system which is the core of our work platform and we aim towards introducing a new central administration tool to replace the current one.
We prioritize delivering high quality in all aspects of our work. We demonstrate team spirit and we commit to helping our colleagues. It is a fast paced environment with many tasks moving simultaneously. Aligning, coordinating and showing a good mood are therefore terms we practice a lot. As Satair is an international company it is important that you find it motivating to work with colleagues from different cultures and in different locations. As Satair is a part of Airbus, we have strong connections to the IT / IS side, and experience from working in a big organization where you need to include many different stakeholders would therefore be an advantage.
Limited travel may occur.
- Support our colleagues to enable them to do their work from an IT perspective
- Care actively and engage yourself in the tasks and issues we are responsible for
- Dispatch requests and incidents to the right group or person, in cases where you are unable to resolve them yourself
- Take ownership of the tasks that you are capable of doing yourself
- Contribute and support the ongoing tasks and projects in IT
- Ensure that knowledge is captured and shared within the IT / IS team
- Communicate with our colleagues about incidents or tasks to ensure that expectations are aligned
- Gain insights about our platform in order to help improve the services, tools and applications that we provide
The ideal candidate should have:
- A technical IS / IT education on Bachelor level
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong English skills both spoken and written, other European languages such as German and / or French will be considered an advantage
- Strong skills in Microsoft products (Windows 7, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Microsoft Office) and Active Directory
- Experience with Domino/IBM Lotus Notes (for e-mail), Cisco Jabber (for IP telephony) and SAP as ERP system would be a great benefit as we currently operate on these systems
- Experience with Exchange/Outlook (On-Premise or Cloud-based), ITSM tools such as ServiceNow would also be a benefit
- An analytical mind-set ensuring that “lessons learned” are converted into actions and documentation
As a person you
- are able to work in an environment of constant change and adjust your priorities accordingly
- are able to balance and align varying interests of different stakeholders
- are able to work in an international context
- are able to share your knowledge in terms that are understandable to stakeholders outside the IT community
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.