Communications Student With Interest And Change Ledige Stillinger på Ramb København
Ramb København presserende behov efter position for Communications Student With Interest And Change. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Communications Student With Interest And Change Ledige Stillinger på Ramb København Detaljer Job:
Your role as our communications student worker will be to assist our department in delivering effective internal communications to our stakeholders in Ramboll. As a student worker, you will improve your communication skills while putting theory into practice. In your tasks, you will need to use a structured approach, your communication skills (both verbal and written) and your attention to detail.
As our student worker, you will assist us with a variety of tasks, for example:
- Participate in the creation of end-user documentation; Q&A’s, written quick guides and video tutorials.
- Write and structure process documentations.
- Take on the role of a librarian through tasks such as archiving, structuring and versioning of documents.
- Share administration of our intranet pages (Sharepoint) and Yammer groups.
- Write general announcements and system updates.
- Do ad-hoc tasks that evolve out of implementation and support work.
You and your competencies
- Ideally you are within the last 1-2 years of your bachelor studies in Communication, Communication and IT, Digital Design and Communication, IT and Business, etc.
- You have flair for targeting and adjusting content and language to recipients.
- You can translate technical descriptions into a business/end-user context. You use your analytical skills to dissect key points, and use your communication skills to express key points in an end-user-friendly way.
- You are IT savvy and have a general interest in IT (in Microsoft applications as well as general application usage)
- As we are a global team working for a global company, proficiency in English is a must (Danish is nice, but not mandatory).
- As a person, you are outgoing, able to drive tasks by yourself, and you can work on different topics simultaneously. You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and know how to prioritise your tasks.
- You enjoy being a part of a team, and you can collaborate with various stakeholders and you are able to share and listen.
Join the GBA department
Global Business Applications (GBA) is a department with 35 members working in cross-functional and international teams (Denmark, India, Finland and U.S.). We implement, manage and support Ramboll’s global business applications for approximately 13,000 users. The global business applications include Datawarehouse, Biztalk, Jedox, and our ERP system (Maconomy & Xpenditure). An important part of our job is to support a One Company approach.
In GBA, you will be a part of a passionate team of business consultants, analysts, integration specialists and application developers. We have a strong culture based on collaboration and we retain high employee satisfaction. We offer you an informal work environment with the opportunity to learn and have fun at the same time.
Our department in general:
- We drive and facilitate optimal business use of application including further developments to support the same
- We implement applications in new organisational units
- We drive change management processes
- We participate in decision making
- We secure knowledge management and sharing
- We drive communication with stakeholders and the super user organization
- We carry out daily operations in accordance with our governance structure
- We perform 3rd level support
- We participate in design, coding and test of extensions
- We control technical releases and change management (deployment).
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse – we invest a lot in the development of our employees and offer individually tailored career paths.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Consultant Hjalte Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review applications and invite for interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
Deadline for applying is Sunday, June 10th, 2018.