Store Manager Hugo Boss Outlet Ringsted Ledige Stillinger på Hugo Boss Ringsted
Hugo Boss Ringsted presserende behov efter position for Store Manager Hugo Boss Outlet Ringsted. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Store Manager Hugo Boss Outlet Ringsted Ledige Stillinger på Hugo Boss Ringsted Detaljer Job:
Ringsted, 84, DK, 4100
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
We have an exciting opportunity as Store Manager of our HUGO BOSS Outlet in Ringsted. As Store Manager, your objective is to manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded. You will manage the overall operation of the shop with a team of 10 employees.
- Ensure effective communication to all team members of store performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Daily follow-up on performance and KPI's
- To ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively
- To devise and implement store planning and staff development programs to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives
- Achieve and exceed sales and profit budgets
- To ensure corporate and individual productivity goals for the team and shop are met, to maximize customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI’s
- To develop action plans to increase sales through analysis of business sales reports using ability to address problem areas and capitalize on trends
- To train, motivate and develop the team to optimize shop performance to reflect the brand qualities, ensuring all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise, taking appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- You are currently a strong Manager with at least 3 years of experience from a similar position in the fashion industry
- You have a positive approach to problem solving, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- You cope well under pressure and lead by example at all times
- You are fluent in verbal and written English and Danish
- You are an experienced MS Office user
- Knowledge of SAP and SameSystem is an advantage
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com