Medical Science Liaison Msl Immunology Denmark Norway Ledige Stillinger på Ucb
- Medical Science Liaison Msl Immunology Denmark Norway
- Er åbningsdato
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Ucb presserende behov efter position for Medical Science Liaison Msl Immunology Denmark Norway. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Medical Science Liaison Msl Immunology Denmark Norway Ledige Stillinger på Ucb Detaljer Job:
Denmark & Norway - Field Based - Medical Affairs
We’re continuously advancing science. Could you advance with us?
At UCB we’re passionate about science and that’s what drives us to create a pipeline of breakthrough medicines that will make a real difference to people’s lives all over the world.
We like to make a difference to the lives of those who work for us too. With more than 8,500 staff, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive.
Every colleague is invited to make their mark and become a key part of the company’s evolution and we continue to evolve fast. Hundreds of new colleagues from health care and business backgrounds have joined us within the last two years, bringing with them a dynamic energy, fresh perspectives, and new ideas.
In order to deliver the best solutions to patients, UCB Nordic A/S are currently seeking a talented individual as
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Immunology – Denmark/Norway
The UCB Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field based Medical Affairs professional that provides customer value by engaging in a peer-to-peer two-way scientific exchange to harness and augment the expertise of the customer. The MSL is viewed as a trusted scientific partner throughout a product’s life-cycle and gathers/shares crucial insights which can inform business strategies and product development to improve patient care, access and outcomes within UCB strategic roadmap.
Development/management of customers including customer identification, effective customer engagement, and efficient territory management
- Develop and maintain individual Medical Plan for key customers in line with Area Medical Plan objectives
- Manage territory effectively with approximately 70-80% of time focused on customer interactions
- Strong customer engagement through collecting/sharing of customer insights, tailoring of scientific proposal to customer needs and alignment of scientific partnership for delivery of value for the customer and the patients
- Scientific support of customers in the context of advisory boards, congresses, medical education or publications
Maximize site performance and support clinical trials and non-interventional studies through the collection and communication of medical and scientific knowledge
- Motivate sites, facilitate troubleshooting and routinely gather and share Medical Insights
- Per unsolicited request, apply therapeutic expertise to enhance investigator initiated study (IIS) related scientific dialogue with customers that are aligned with UCB research areas of interest
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of investigators/sites capabilities and motivators to ensure recommendation of qualified sites
- Leverage strong therapeutic expertise (scientific, clinical, disease states, and treatment alternatives knowledge within the therapeutic areas to support tactical execution of key UCB medical strategies
- Demonstrate medical leadership by contributing to key medical and scientific conferences, advisory boards, and clinical investigator meetings
- Frequently communicate with field level counterparts from sales and market access
- Understand and influence a wide range of stakeholders; proactively collaborate and network with internal partners regionally and shares insights/best practices across the team
- Ensure completion of administrative and planning duties in line with guidance communicated by TA Area Medical Lead
- Consistently demonstrate understanding and adherence to company policies, procedures and compliance guidelines through appropriate communications and interactions with internal and external colleagues/customers
- Medical Doctor (MD), PhD in Natural Sciences or PharmD
- Excellent command of written and spoken Danish and English
- This role is home-office based with regular visits to the UCB office in Copenhagen
- Relevant therapeutic and clinical experience preferred
- Minimum one year of MSL or industry related experience preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player who can engender credibility and confidence within a matrix organization
- Ability to teach for differentiation based on insights, to tailor proposals for resonance and to take control while developing constructive tension with the customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to network
- Ability to clearly articulate complex scientific and clinical data in 1:1 and group settings
- Business acumen with a basic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare arena
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively balance field time and administrative duties
- Understands and uses technical devices and digital media to support access and interactions
- Focus on delivering customer value and impact
- Customer service and patient oriented attitude
- Willingness to travel, both nationally and internationally
- Personal values that align with UCB’s core values of:Passion for Performance, Care, Accountability, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Integrity, and Embracing Differences