Regional Assistant Nordics Copenhagen Ledige Stillinger på Talentsoft København
Talentsoft København presserende behov efter position for Regional Assistant Nordics Copenhagen. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Regional Assistant Nordics Copenhagen Ledige Stillinger på Talentsoft København Detaljer Job:
Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently.
Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it.
If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Talentsoft is now looking for a highly organized and flexible individual to support the growing Talentsoft Nordics team. Based at our Copenhagen office, you will also from time to time support our other Nordic offices in Stockholm and Oslo. You report directly to the Nordic Regional Director, also based in Copenhagen.
The regional assistant acts as a facilitator of the day to day life within the Nordic Region (Denmark, Sweden and Norway) with currently 20 colleagues (16 in Denmark, 3 in Sweden and 1 in Norway). The purpose of the role is to enhance the organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for departmental supplies and inventories, including tracking status and orders
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Managing databases and filing systems; develop and modify filing practices – this includes the usage of electronic in addition to paper records
- Forward invoices to finance and follow up on payments
- Coordinate and organize region activities and functions like meetings; schedule, obtain use of rooms, and set up the rooms and equipment to be used
- Assist the Regional Director with the common office duties, e.g. correspondence and on hold progress meetings (internal and external)
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Act as contact person and intermediary for the regional team, handle requests of employees or direct the matter or person to the proper department
- Is the regional contact for all internal communication events
HR tasks, in co-ordination with and under guidance from Head office:
- Handle Region health insurance /pension: subscription, radiation
- Addendum employee contracts
- Letters to employees : end of probationary period, letter for overpayment
- Contribute to the regional colleagues experience - for example ensure that all new joiners have all prepared in the office during his/her onboarding
- Ensure full compliance with all health and safety aspects
Facilities tasks, in co-ordination with and under instruction from Head office:
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations, cars follow up
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance
- Ensure all facilities are in place to deliver great people experience
To succeed in this role, you should aim to create and nurture strong collaborative relationships with all company departments, but mainly Sales, HR & Facilities, Finance & Marketing, and have the ability to deal with various different types of situations with attention to detail.
- Good eye for detail
- Flexibility and ability to deal with unexpected situations in a dynamic and growing organization
- Strong communication skills
- Very agile and autonomous
- Excellent organizational skills
- An outgoing mind, and used using the telephone as your primary devise
- Great all-round IT experience with an emphasis on MS Office Suite
- Interested in software and Human Resources
- Fluent in Danish and English, verbally and written. If you know Swedish, Norwegian on top of your Danish and English skills it is perfect.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
Do you see yourself as a person who has the ability and knowledge/energy to assist where needed? So please candidate to this job opportunity!