Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Medtronic København
- Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst
- København D84
- Er åbningsdato
- 15 May, 2018 11 days ago
Medtronic København presserende behov efter position for Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Medtronic København Detaljer Job:
Careers that Change Lives
This key role will take a lead on reimbursement coding, data analytics and systematic reviews for Medtronic in the Nordic markets.
In addition to support coding and reimbursement on a wide variety of products across the Medtronic portfolio, this position will also follow policy development in terms of funding and access across the Nordic countries with the purpose of optimizing internal system knowledge and enable reimbursement and therefore for patients to access Medtronic Technologies.
Many of the projects will be aimed at optimizing the understanding and application of DRGs in the Nordic markets. Over time additional projects such a literature reviews, cost collection and health economic analyses will be relevant for this position.
This is a new position within the organization and for the right candidate there will be opportunities to influence the direction of the role in the longer term. The position is based in the Copenhagen office which acts as headquarter for Medtronic in the Nordics. You will report directly to Benny Borgman, Health Economics and Reimbursement Manager for Nordics who is based in Stockholm.
- Build up system knowledge of coding, DRG and reimbursement across the Nordic countries.
- Create an inventory of DRG and reimbursement status related to Medtronic’s product portfolio.
- Work closely with Marketing and sales colleagues (both Nordic and at international level) to define appropriate therapies and their description to inform the reimbursement platform.
- Contribute as member of EMEA Reimbursement community, ensuring efficient use of data/tools and knowledge across the functional group
- Coaching & training of internal non-clinical stakeholder’s in the fields of reimbursement and DRGs.
- Collaborate with international colleagues within health economics and reimbursement on product/therapy funding status in the Nordics.
- Support the health economics and reimbursement team within NBP with tasks such as cost collection, literature reviews and epidemiology in the Nordics.
- Adapt cost calculator and similar tools for stakeholder engagement and communication of the economic value of Medtronic therapies.
- Ensure a Medtronic portfolio ‘One Medtronic’ approach is undertaken and in doing so liaise with other key members of the company such as PR and Government Affairs to lead and deliver integrated solutions to reimbursement issues.
- Degree in health economics, pharmacology, epidemiology, health policy or similar field.
- Experience from working with coding, DRG or funding at health care provider or consultancy.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly excel.
- Understanding of Medical Devices Industry.
- Understanding of local healthcare system, government regulations, and buyers of medical technology and devices.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Understanding of the Medtronic businesses.
- Ability to understand and work within a matrix organisation.
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian).
- Understanding of Finish language is preferred.
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Quality Orientation
- Continuous Learning
- Ability to travel
- Penetration power and ability to create trust and influence an audience.
- Tactical mindset and approach, yet target oriented and result driven with an understanding of both short- and long- term goals.
- Cross-functional and networking skills (ability to operate and navigate in a complex and changing matrix organization, incl. coordination and collaboration).
- Trustworthy, with the ability to build enduring relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority.
- Team player with a self-dependent and structured working style.
- Empathic with strong interpersonal skills; broad social orientation and interest.
- Able to work with different cultures and cope with diversity and a complex multi-country and matrix organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload in a busy, fast-paced environment.
It this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply via the apply button on latest the 12th of June!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.