Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Medtronic København
- Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst
- København D84
- Er åbningsdato
- 15 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Medtronic København presserende behov efter position for Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Associate Health Economics And Reimbursement Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Medtronic København Detaljer Job:
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to join one of the biggest and most successful Medical Device companies in the world and be a part of a great team in the Nordic region? Then this is your chance!
This key role will take a lead on reimbursement coding, data analytics and systematic reviews for a wide variety of products across the Medtronic portfolio in the Nordic markets. The associate analyst will also follow policy development in terms of funding and access across the Nordic countries with the purpose of optimizing internal knowledge, enable reimbursement and secure patient access to Medtronic Technologies. The areas of responsibility will include:
- Build up system knowledge of coding, DRG and reimbursement across the Nordic countries.
- Create an inventory of DRG and reimbursement status related to Medtronic’s product portfolio.
- Training and assisting internal stakeholder’s in the fields of reimbursement and DRGs.
- Work closely with Marketing and sales colleagues (both Nordic and at international level) to define appropriate therapies and their description to inform the reimbursement platform.
- Contribute as member of EMEA Reimbursement community, ensuring efficient use of data/tools and knowledge across the functional group.
- Collaborate with international colleagues within health economics and reimbursement on product/therapy funding status in the Nordics.
- Support the health economics and reimbursement team within the Nordics with tasks such as cost collection, literature reviews and epidemiology in the Nordics.
- Adapt cost calculator and similar tools for stakeholder engagement and communication of the economic value of Medtronic therapies.
- Ensure a Medtronic portfolio ‘One Medtronic’ approach is undertaken and in doing so liaise with other key members of the company such as PR and Government Affairs to lead and deliver integrated solutions to reimbursement issues.
•Degree in health economics, public health, epidemiology, health policy or similar.
- Experience from working with coding, DRG or funding at health care provider or consultancy.
- Knowledge of the Nordic healthcare systems, government regulations, funding tools and stakeholders, and preferably experience from interaction with payers, healthcare professionals (i.e. clinical KOLs) and government officials regarding funding, reimbursement and market access.
- Understanding of the Medtronic businesses and the medical devices industry.
- Excellent IT skills – particularly excel.
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian), further, understanding of Finish language is preferred.
- Ambitious and results driven, with a focus on innovation and quality and an operative “hands-on” attitude.
- Empathic with high integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Penetration power, negotiation skills, and ability to create trust and influence an audience.
•Team player with a self-dependent and structured working style and ability to manage and prioritize workload in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply via the apply button on latest the 25th of June!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.