Mechanical Engineer Ledige Stillinger på Tetra Pak Ålborg
Tetra Pak Ålborg presserende behov efter position for Mechanical Engineer. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Mechanical Engineer Ledige Stillinger på Tetra Pak Ålborg Detaljer Job:
About Tetra Pak
Would you like to be part of a growing business?
to join our team, based in Aalborg, Denmark.
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop, standardize and optimize our product program.
- With our high focus on continuous improvement of our engineering tools, CAD system and procedures, you will be natural involved in our systematic standardization and optimization of solutions.
- The position may involve travelling, estimated 10 days per year.
Self-motivating engineer with knowledge of food processing
- You have a background within mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5-year experience in development and design of equipment or machinery in the food processing industry. Knowledge of process techniques related to flow etc. in the liquid food industry will be preferred.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in engineering processes, 3D CAD, Documentation, Product configuration, Master Data, knowledge of the EC Directive on Machinery, functional safety as well as a general flair for IT are essential qualifications.
- The right candidate is expected to have solid experience with 3D CAD systems (Catia, Inventor)
- You are naturally an experienced user of Microsoft Office and you are proficient in Danish and English language.
- Your creativity enables you to visualize several solutions, and your ability to apply analysis, structure and a systematic approach to your work forms the basis of your capability to choose the best solution.
- You are committed and passionate about your work and you are confident to express your opinion. Your personal drive makes you self-motivating, and you are able to work individually while at the same time value good teamwork. You have a positive attitude, you are a flexible colleague, and enjoy working in a professional yet informal working environment.
How to apply?
If you feel this is you and would like to apply, please submit your CV in English online to this ad.
If your CV is selected to go forward with, you can expect a phone talk with HR first, followed by 2 rounds of interviews – a general one with the hiring manager about work experience, past technical tasks and projects and another practical round with more parties involved doing simulations exercise and a final interview.
Interested to joining our team?
If you want to spend your commitment and your drive to make a serious difference in a leading international player, please send your application as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. For more information please visit our corporate website www.tetrapak.com