Stratco Commecial Operations Lead Sms Manager Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Pfizer Inc Ballerup
- Stratco Commecial Operations Lead Sms Manager Denmark
- Pfizer Inc
- Ballerup D84
- Er åbningsdato
- 17 May, 2018 8 days ago
Pfizer Inc Ballerup presserende behov efter position for Stratco Commecial Operations Lead Sms Manager Denmark. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Stratco Commecial Operations Lead Sms Manager Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Pfizer Inc Ballerup Detaljer Job:
He/She leads the local StratCO Organization and Service Delivery for Denmark/Norway, covering all GCO service areas (Training, SMS, DCE, CE&E, CSS) as well as manages the SMS Operational delivery in the market.
StratCO Commercial Operations Lead Denmark (50%)
- Acts as point of contact and relationship owner for the local business stakeholders across all layers of the local organization.
- Advocates the available GCO service catalogue towards business stakeholders.
GCO Service Demand Management
- Obtains local business requirements and service needs, and enables/facilitates local X-BU collaboration and decision making.
- Facilitates and supports the local roll-out of regional/global GCO platforms.
- Partners with other local enabling functions (e.g.medical, regulatory, compliance, procurement, legal, BT, etc) to enable commercial compliance processes
- Guides and feeds the future GCO strategy across all GCO service areas, based on a deep understanding of the local business environment and future demands.
High-level responsibilities in the GCO Service areas:
SMS Operations Management Denmark (50%)
- Ensure Finland SMS operations are executed within the Global CoE guidelines.
- Executes transactional business processes; ensure correct functioning of FF tools and deliver agreed services
- Consult and advise business of any issues n the SMS area, ensuring solutions meet business needs
- Collaboration with Compliance teams to ensure compliance requirements are included in the SMS processes.
- Agree and pull in support and resources from wider team to successfully implement SMS programs in the local market.
- Participate in relevant cross functional teams
- Quota setting and incentive scheme design - Defining frameworks, metrics and reporting to better incentivize our customer facing colleagues in line with the Global center of excellence strategy for I&C
- Addressing key business questions through analytics and sourcing the right data
- Targeting and Segmentation – Implementing regional tools and frameworks enabling our colleagues to identify the right customers and accounts to priorities according to the strategies and tactics of the brand
- Improving our capital allocation on data – regular review of the sub-national data requirements across the business units to identify opportunities to reduce spend as well as tradeoffs for new requirements
- Identifying ways to optimize resources – this could be FF size and structure, design and recommendations, commercial mix analysis, targeting initiatives or territory design and optimization
- The adoption of Customer Management (SFA) Systems including understanding any future requirements
- Vendor management and working effectively with external partners
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree required as a minimum
- Min. 5 years of professional experience. Min 2 years in commercial operations or transferrable experience.
- Proven work experience in at least 2 functions / roles in commercial operations or other BU roles.
- Sales and marketing experience would be preferable.
- Preferred Pharmaceutical experience
- Good market business acumen for assigned markets
- Candidates should be based in the assigned market(s).
- Travel flexibility will be essential.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze information, ability to synthesize problems and develop innovative solutions and strategies.
- Ability to demonstrate strong facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in project management skills. Proven ability to drive execution of strategies.
- Proficient in common technical tools (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to challenge status quo
- Influencing & negotiation skills
- Language skills: fluent in local language and English.High IT Literacy (technology savvy) & numeric skills
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.