Control Electronics Engineer With Embedded Software Experience Ledige Stillinger på Danfoss Nordborg
- Control Electronics Engineer With Embedded Software Experience
- Nordborg D83
- Er åbningsdato
- 17 May, 2018 9 days ago
Danfoss Nordborg presserende behov efter position for Control Electronics Engineer With Embedded Software Experience. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Control Electronics Engineer With Embedded Software Experience Ledige Stillinger på Danfoss Nordborg Detaljer Job:
Do you have extensive experience with implementing Functional Safety in integrated electronics and software development? Are you looking to apply your knowledge to new exciting projects in developing joystick controls for off-highway machinery? If so, then Danfoss has an outstanding opportunity to offer you.
Danfoss is enhancing its expertise and competence in Functional Safety, and we are looking for a person to strengthen our team in applying these concepts. Therefore, we are seeking a Control Electronics Engineer for embedded control systems to design, develop, and support solutions in the agriculture, construction and material handling off-highway mobile markets. The position is located in Nordborg, Denmark.
In this role, you will be part of a global team responsible for integrating Danfoss’ hydraulic and electronic components into complete control systems for off-highway mobile machinery. You will contribute in all phases of development including requirement capturing, specification development, design, electronics & software development and validation/verification. Responsibilities will likely also include development for individual Danfoss components such as Joysticks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As our new Control Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for new product development and existing product maintenance. Therefore, we expect that you have experience within PCB layouts and have a complete understanding of the impact of traces, vias, planes, layers and component placement. We also expect that you have knowledge of schematic design using engineering principles. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and modify prototype designs for joysticks
- Support validation and change management
- Define requirements for qualifying new joysticks constructions in liaison with sales and production
- Develop software solutions using graphical and textual programming
- Support the implementation of functional safety standards and processes (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, SIL)
- Design and implement vehicle serial communication protocols such as CAN, J1939 or CAN open
- Function as the bridge between OEM system engineers and our development team
- Provide maintenance and support for existing applications
- Facilitate development of use case specifications with internal and external customers
- Participate in design reviews, FMEAs and Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments
- Lead and participate in global cross functional project teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Extensive experience in electronics engineering, preferably with embedded software development
- Experience with developing and implementing control and regulation will be an advantage
- Ideally extensive knowledge in Functional Safety (IEC 61508, ISO 26262)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, focused on results
- Willingness to travel to both domestic and international locations (engineering and manufacturing sites, suppliers, and customers)
- Fluent English language skills. Danish is a plus
What Danfoss offers
Robust structures, quick decision-making paths and an organizational culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas into the professional environment that we are offering you. In these exciting times, you have the chance to actively participate in the development and execution of innovative business strategies on a national and international scale.
For further information about the position,
Please contact, Engineering Manager, Harry Singh on +45 2476 9398.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.