Cybersecurity Specialist Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Cisco København
Cisco København presserende behov efter position for Cybersecurity Specialist Denmark. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Cybersecurity Specialist Denmark Ledige Stillinger på Cisco København Detaljer Job:
As a leader in the cloud, data, and mobile solutions, security is more important than ever before. It’s also our customers' number one concern. Through the Internet of Things (IOT), we continue to connect people, data, and things around the globe. And, that means delivering complex security solutions for today's connected world. We're driving game-changing technologies that ensure the online world is safe from cyber threats – building responsive solutions that deliver powerful, intelligent cybersecurity.
Cisco has a market leading position within the Security market place and has the highest market share for network security. This opportunity is for an experienced Security sales professional within Cisco’s Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) to drive the Security Business in Suisse romande.
Role & Responsibilities
The Cybersecurity Sales Specialist (CSS) is responsible for developing and executing Security opportunities in Denmark, working closely with our sales teams across all customer segments.
The CSS role requires:
- proactive, direct customer engagement at all levels, and working with our channel partners to develop leads and work through sales opportunities as a team.
- good knowledge of the security technologies and products, of both Cisco and competition, as well as customer business drivers in the market.
- great collaboration skills and team working skills to develop trusted relationships internally as well as externally with Partners and Customers
- Excellent communications skills are expected in this role, ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentations in front of large audiences. .
• Identify new sales opportunities within the existing Cisco customer base, work with the Account Teams to qualify opportunities, and priorities activities.
• Work with the Cisco field sales team to develop a sales plan for the assigned territory.
• Leverage and nurture the Cisco partner base, work with the Partner sales teams to win new business deals.
• Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
• Drive sales campaigns into target prospect base, working with Cisco field sales and Partner sales teams.
• Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition.
• Present to customers and prospects in a highly effective manner.
• Forecast revenue and products plus update sales activity to management.
• Negotiation of sales transactions.
• Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
• The ideal candidate will be passionate about selling and security.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate ability to sell in a consultative style, show understanding of customer requirements, discuss solutions, and sell Cisco security value proposition.
• highly skilled and effective in recognizing and generating opportunities, technical presentations and consulting as well as closing deals
• Experience in selling security solutions (Content security / E Mail security, Web security, DLP, VPN, IPS/IDS, Next Gen Firewalls) and an understanding of the threat landscape is highly desired.
• Established network of contacts and successful track record in sales.
• Fluency in Danish, English is a must.
• A business diploma/degree is preferred although experience is also valued highly.