Student Worker Marketing Ledige Stillinger på Siemens Brande
Siemens Brande presserende behov efter position for Student Worker Marketing. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Student Worker Marketing Ledige Stillinger på Siemens Brande Detaljer Job:
Job ID: 298988
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Part Time
For our wind power services marketing team in Brande we are looking for a new student worker to replace the current one who is finalizing her master studies this summer. Ideally you are studying marketing or communication and are about to finalize your bachelor and begin your master studies.
What are my responsibilities?
- Workspace Administrator of Services Marketing share point & marketing servers
- Key user of SGRE web portals “Product” tab securing all relevant and updated marketing/communication material (e.g. flyers, brochures etc.) is available.
- Ensure PPT’s have red thread and are aligned with as is SGRE corporate PPT template
- Act as sparring partner for Services Marketing on project specific tasks
- Ad hoc Services Marketing tasks (product launches, and sales materials in coordination with the regions)
- Project Manage the creation/update of merged Service Program portfolio material working closely with PLM project Manager
- Secure all relevant stakeholders are providing input to document (Important to involve HQ, MarCom and Regional functions)
- Allow for regional content
- Draft template where layout will be striking, but at the same time adheres to SGRE guidelines
- Secure implementation across organization
- Update Service Marketing plan PPT template to adhere to new generic SGRE template
- Investigate possibility of visualizing the various key elements that Siemens is servicing, based on discussion with our PM on a specific internal project
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Advanced English language skills (preferably mother tongue)
- Quick at grasping technical details and converting these into crisp value propositions
- Good at creating text and visual content, e.g. power point presentations
- Structured approach and ability to manage own projects
- Ability to handle a variety of stakeholders across countries
- Flair for digital tools and interfaces
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 5,700 employees out of a global staff of 25,000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Tina Raekby Pedersen via phone +45 2469 0114
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Requisition ID: 298988
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Student
Part time only